Page 1 of 2 12 Last

ATTN GREE: Red kaleidoscope is garbage and so are all kaleidoscope armors

Garbage Garbage Garbage
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianThreatMachine View Post
    Garbage Garbage Garbage
    I was very disappointed with the Green Kaledioscope reward from a couple events ago. Maxed out, you'd think it would be lethal.

NOPE!
    Hispandrix - Level 233
    Blazeborne Vanguard (MAX)
    Maelstrom Irons (MAX)
    Armor of the Komodo (MAX)
    Northerner's Battlegear (MAX)
    Arcane Mantle (MAX)
    Soulshard Necromantle (MAX)
    Centurion Aegis (MAX)
    Druidic Platemail (MAX)
    Odin's Call (LVL 87)
    Earthwarden's Shroud (LVL 61)
    Armor of the Komodo (LVL 1)

Guild:
    Hebrew Hammers (Level 75 - MAX)
    Guild Master

To prevent this thread from being listed as against the Forum Code of Conduct please elaborate on the issue you are encountering with this armor.

This armor was introduced in the Yule Chest chance chest which ran from December 7-13 2013. Red Kaleidoscopic Raiment is an older armor and the stats never could stand the test of time.

Regular 1330(ATK)/994(Def)
    Plus 1449(ATK)/1177(Def)

I didn't start this thread, but I do have a question. At what point does Gree start looking at phasing out these older armors that are not as potent compared to EB armor now?

The green kaleidoscopic raiment was a reward from a boss collection (6 months ago maybe?), and the stats are 1038 attack/1,379 defense.
    Hispandrix - Level 233
    Blazeborne Vanguard (MAX)
    Maelstrom Irons (MAX)
    Armor of the Komodo (MAX)
    Northerner's Battlegear (MAX)
    Arcane Mantle (MAX)
    Soulshard Necromantle (MAX)
    Centurion Aegis (MAX)
    Druidic Platemail (MAX)
    Odin's Call (LVL 87)
    Earthwarden's Shroud (LVL 61)
    Armor of the Komodo (LVL 1)

Guild:
    Hebrew Hammers (Level 75 - MAX)
    Guild Master

Yet another crap tier reward from gree...

Brothers of Metal by Manowar-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6MBQXtyMk

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    To prevent this thread from being listed as against the Forum Code of Conduct please elaborate on the issue you are encountering with this armor.

This armor was introduced in the Yule Chest chance chest which ran from December 7-13 2013. Red Kaleidoscopic Raiment is an older armor and the stats never could stand the test of time.

Plus 1449(ATK)/1177(Def)
    Elaborating .... elaborating ... beep ping .... red kal 4* ...beep ... improved rewards ... ping beep ... where ???

Red kal maxed is lower that the Drake Platemail in other ribbons and also red kal don't benefit of guild bonuses so at maximum is good for ribbon D.
    Last edited by shadowshoot; 07-16-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Great joke, GREE. Too bad it's not April....

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post

Plus 1449(ATK)/1177(Def)

Gree knows why this is garbage armor. They are only good for about two weeks and then get phased out, they are a waste of time, gems and energy. If they received a stat boost like all other armor, they would be better. Its bad enough we have mono armors that only get a 10% boost from a maxed out guild.

Gree probably said, OK lets make another mono armor (but lets not....oooh) without stat boost and less stats, that would surely please everyone! (this is called sarcasm by the way).... Because that is what these basically are a mono armor, with less stats and no stat boost. I compare them to a mono armor because they have minimal weakness and are not strong against most armor (Gree advertises they are stong against all armor but that is not the case, hence them phasing out so quickly)

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

ATTN GREE: All the armors in the Dark Prince Chest are garbage.

Garbage Garbage Garbage

These armors are supposed to be the pinnacle of armor in the game because they inherit all the elements, but instead they suck. It has been this way since the beginning of the game with these armors and the only reason to have them is to collect them, that's it.

This is either a joke from Gree or they have just not had enough complaints from players about this armor to do something about them. They should be highly desired but apparently Gree decided to make Water/Fire the more desirable epic.... go figure maybe Gree is too short staffed to do anything about it and they would rather come up with new horrible boring content rather than have testers play the game and tell them what is wrong.

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

The funny thing is, GREE apparently has "experts" for each of their games to help deal with customer service.

Hey, GREE...I'm an expert. I've been playing this game for a long time. Give me money and I'll make sure you stop screwing up these things. It's not that difficult. It's really amazing that you guys screw up so much stuff these days.

It's like you offer us this wonderful steak dinner that is the game Knights and Dragons, and then you just dump a gallon of horseradish on top of it that is a flubbed Raid Boss launch and a successive abysmal Ribbon A reward.

Here you have a community people BEGGING you do give them certain things which are so easily given...and you're just like, "Nah, here's a turd."

during raid events fails they asked us to bend over. with this following they didnt even give us a kiss.

at least kiss me gree if ur gonna screw me.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Well I am split between it being cool that we have a chance for Starmetal armor, and disappointed that its an old weak one. I doubt we can muster the strength to even get to that point. We might all be surprised when the chance chest comes that it has some ridiculously high multiplier with a chance for EPIC Celestial(Starmetal) armor.

Exclamation

When I first previewed the rewards, I thought the RK was for Ribbon B/C, but no... apparently it was going to be the Ribbon A reward as a joke. If you are in a guild that can reach Top 25, you almost certainly can farm EB-43 and get vastly superior armour for free.

1. Going from an Epic reward to a Legendary one is regression. Plain and simple.
    2. Even worse. It is the non-plus version, effectively making it inferior to the Ribbon B/C reward, which is ludicrous. That's like giving a steak to a Bronze medallist, then passing a carrot to the Silver medallist.
    3. As of the current update, you can't even use it to try and fuse an Epic in Fusion.

In short, what the heck?
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

My guild was planning on going for a T25 reward until we saw this garbage reward, instantly myself and a few others decided it wasn't worth WASTING gems to get it. With all the NUMEROUS armors in game some should just be flat our removed and phase out of the game, only craftable through the summoning stone.

Example being certain epics should just no longer be obtainable, it is demoralizing to open 50 chests and see Moontide Platemail or Blazebourne Vanguard. On the same token it also sucks seeing Hunter's Garb or Bone Harvester's Garb.

I know other games do it but I would LOVE to see a long ass post by a mod explaining the reasoning behind:
    - Some of the rewards for wars (Like this red kal garbage)
    - Why some armors haven't been phased out
    - What their ideas are for the future of the game (Raids, content, pricing, guild minimum requirements)
    - and more.