Need tadaah help with a complaint!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need tadaah help with a complaint!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Need tadaah help with a complaint!!!

I need help with a complaint filed with gree tadaah. 1759290 is the case number. I was in the slackerz retreat when we finished the raid boss event an never received the final prize with mod. There has to b some1 in these forums that can verify this as well. An of course doesn't do anything. Can u please help

Post Count
    Tadaaah is a forum moderator; he is not customer service.

You already sent in a ticket. Good. Time to sit and wait it out like the rest of us when we send in tickets.
    GREE's CS should be able to help you eventually.

Consistent Contributor Jon_Snow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Forums aren't the place to talk about tickets for support.

IBTL
    Future ruler of Westeros.

Post Count
    In Big Turtle Love?

Post Count
    tadaaah replied to the below thread even though a ticket was submitted, what makes you think he won't reply to this one??

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...pp-me-tadaaaah

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey OP,

Apologies for the frustration. Please remain patient as our teams work through all the tickets. They'll be able to help confirm on the backend and act accordingly.

Post Count
    Tadaaah might reply... most likely he'll say that you need to go through the ticket process just like everybody else.

Some cases are different than others. With all due respect, you not getting a RB reward is not a huge deal, and I mean that in the nicest way possible, so don't take offense, please. Thousands of players not getting a reward is something Tadaaah would definitely reply to. Understand the difference? The forum moderators are here to help the community; they're not here to push through individual requests to customer support.

Were you hopping between syndicates while the RB was still live?

I ask because many hoppers have had the same problem when hopping around: they don't get final reward even though the rest of the syn did. Whoever didn't receive the reward needs to send in a ticket to get it... which is a pita for you and for GREE. They have to confirm you were in that syn for the final RB reward and then place that item in your inventory. Time consuming!

Have faith that GREE will get around to your ticket asap

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Did send in a ticket an received a sorry bout your luck response pretty much. Saying I didn't complete it even tho I was in a syn who did. Wonder y so many players r quitting this game. What a joke. Oh well

Post Count
    Send in another ticket... keep trying, don't settle. Good luck!

Weird that they would say you didn't complete it when you know you did... I think they blew you off, tbh, which they do sometimes.