Why are some accounts cursed? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are some accounts cursed?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    What did the number two, say to the number one? You're so odd.
    Poor math joke....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like the idea of a faction vault, where we could trade.
    Even if you introduce something like the use in Settlers of Catan, where you could trade four of the same for any other one.
    So maybe four legendary xyz donated but faction members could be traded in for a legendary xyz into the inventory of one faction member.
    That way you would still have to save a bit.
    Otherwise Gree would dismiss it outright, now they can think about it for a few seconds and then dismiss it...
    [They think? ]

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    It's not that the accounts are cursed its that the chances of getting the unit you want is low. For level 105 boss legendary has 18% chance but in reality you have a 6% chance of getting the legendary unit you want.

P.S trading and or selling units is not that bad of an idea.
    I've come to the conclusion that the % rates shown aren't the actual drop rates, but more of a probability that you might get one of those particular units. if they were the actual drop rates, I would expect to get a legendary unit at least 1/7 lvl 100s. But I've gone over 25 without getting one.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

I have only got the wrapper prize 1 time on the raid boss

Most of the raid bosses I was at work when they was going on but my wife would play my account for me and that is how I got 1 of the wrapper prizes but this time I was off of work and I did over 24billion damage to the boss and placed second in my faction we made it to 17/29 on masters and yet I still did not get the 1 lengedary unit I needed again

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hmmm...with proper planning and enough folders everyone gets the 18/18 wrapper...cant remember any of us who missed it.

Start right away with masters and you have all 9 high lvl bosses in your inventory within 2 days. The lower 9s can be done individually easily (this even works when you are not finishing masters at all but the high lvl bosses dropping all the good units)

Post Count
    I am 99.999% certain that there is a hidden "Luck" skill value that is set when each account is created. Same is true for crate events. My main account has never one time been able to complete a crate event, even setting timers to open every hour. Also, in the crate loot quests, that acct never gets loot units. No exaggeration, it's either "sorry try again" or once in a a rare while it's the item. Some accounts get either a loot item or a quest item half the time or better.

"Luck" skill also applies to raid boss loot, crate drops, and used to apply significantly to epic boss trigger rate when it wasn't so high.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor