Why are some accounts cursed?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are some accounts cursed?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Why are some accounts cursed?

In trying to get the 18/18 unit prize wrapper in our faction we have two members who have failed to get the wrapper 3 raid bosses in a row. Not for trying. They have farmed over 6,000 in folders we have gone as far as lvl 5 in masters to help them. We have gone to 3 other factions to help them in top prestige levels. In every instance they are always one legendary short of completion. Mathematically the odds should have been in their favor to get the last unit.

4 days of bosses and farming have still not resulted in getting that elusive legendary unit. I feel bad for them because of the massie amount of effort and time they and other faction members have out in to kill off lvl 100 bosses to give them a shot.

I'm just curious why those two accounts out of the 56 in faction and why 3 raid boss events in a row? I would gladly give them the 15 legendary units I received of the unit type they need but alas we can't.

Could we look at the possibility of a faction store where excess units could be placed and bought by faction members at a specified value based on unit type? Just trying to find ways to help faction members who have put in the work and get no reward for their effort.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That would be sweet to be able to help faction mates...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    had the same problem with getting some legendary units to drop. a few of our faction mates had trouble, but we all got them after 20/29 masters. the 130's and up drop much better.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hi Cobra, we have a couple in our faction with the same problem too. I ALWAYS manage to complete the event with one of my account and never with the other, 5 events in a row. One of our members never gets it despite topping the hit ranking and has no luck with case events either....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have the issue with crate events,, not had more than 6 successful opens in months

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's not that the accounts are cursed its that the chances of getting the unit you want is low. For level 105 boss legendary has 18% chance but in reality you have a 6% chance of getting the legendary unit you want.

P.S trading and or selling units is not that bad of an idea.
    Last edited by One man army; 07-16-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I had to down over 35 150's for the legendary I needed.

I always cut it really close on the RB wrapper.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    It's not that the accounts are cursed its that the chances of getting the unit you want is low. For level 105 boss legendary has 18% chance but in reality you have a 6% chance of getting the legendary unit you want.

P.S trading and or selling units is not that bad of an idea.
    I understand the math and probability of getting a legendary unit but that is factored in with a degree of randomness to all players. What befuddles me is that out of 56 players 53 get the 18/18 and the same three have not been able to in the past 3 raid bosses. Just those same three.

I also have 0 luck at crates. So far I am 0-5 on cash opens. At 265k a pop. It's not worth it. So I quit all crate events. Worthless event. No skill. No strategy. Even living in Vegas gambling requires some strategy not all blind luck.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gambling is a stain on this game. Loot chance and crates/cases should be scrapped or age restrict the game!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The 53 other members just been extremly lucky if they got all legendary units by only going up to lvl 105

Post Count
    I needed 10+ for a stupid merkava...
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm still under the theory that Gree changes the math when you're getting down to the final units in these wrapper goals kindof like how getting the 9th of 10 items in crate events is much much harder than getting the first few. I don't know if switching factions helps at all, but it seemed to help me. My faction got all the way through the level 100 bosses and a number of us were still missing a legendary unit. I started helping another faction with level 100s and I think I got the legendary unit I needed on maybe the 3rd level 100 with the other faction. A couple of faction mates got their 3rd legendary unit within those first 3 level 100s in the other faction too.

Banned
    Post Count
    Try missing 18/18 because after two days you still couldn't get the level 5 unit you needed.

Post Count
    It's called the random_number_pool.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    What did the number two, say to the number one? You're so odd.