Page 2 of 2 First 12

Avengers X wants YOU!

Guild Name: Avengers X
    Guild Level: 51
    Members: 14/33
    Average War Rank: Within top 1250 with potential to go higher
    Bonuses: All elements at 7%, continuously upgrading
    Must be level 60+ to join

We are looking for active players who enjoy playing for the fun of the game, but still want to advance in rankings. We do NOT require you to have any other apps/programs to join, just the game. We do NOT require you to contribute gold, or spend money on gems. That is entirely up to you. We try to keep our guild full of active members by booting inactive players after some time has passed. If this sounds like a guild for you, dont hesitate requesting to join.

Look for either:
    Canuplackid XBM-NYV-VXN
    or
    Myto XBC-HMQ-GPH

Independent Guild - DCE - ranked #94 in recent 3 day guild war!

hello knights!

DCE is an independent guild (level 74), we earn our ranks through our hard work. we are currently looking for active members who love playing the game. we are very dedicated and active and are trying to climb up the ranks in every war! no gemming is required but of course some of us do gem. requirements for 3 day wars are a minimum of 40 fights (doesnt matter if its wins or loses), 12 fights for blitz, 500k points for raids. they are easily achievable without having to gem!
    players over level 75 are preferred. however if you are under level 75, you still have a shot at joining!

contact me on the LINE app, my ID is fl_blake. do send me screenshots of your armors and profile so that i can see your player level. more info will also be given when you contact me. additionally, you can add me in the game, my friend code is WBF-HMH-NDV. im on level 268 at the moment, game name is Blake.

see you in DCE!
    Last edited by DCE Blake; 08-20-2014 at 08:36 PM.

You guys I appreciate the effort behind your posts, but this thread is dedicated to Empire guilds strictly. Please create your own recruiting threads to use thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DK Zenith View Post
    You guys I appreciate the effort behind your posts, but this thread is dedicated to Empire guilds strictly. Please create your own recruiting threads to use thank you!
    Muahahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by B Legit; 09-04-2014 at 08:33 AM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Lmao thanks B<3

level 37
    WBX-RCG-YCQ