The Siren - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Siren

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    OK, minor complaint, I know, but that randon annoying siren that blares with game play at seemingly randon times is more that a little annoying. I like the sound effects for other things, but can we get an option to toggle off that stupid siren, that seems to serve no purpose other that scare the pets and neighbors?

I know I know, first world problems, but other games let you toggle off things, hows about we ditch the stupid siren?
    Do you have pending requests to become allies? I used to leave in game sounds on just for fun sometimes until they moved the ally request into the news feed area (comeon, who doesn't love that cha-ching sound!?). After they did that I started getting the random siren sound all the time since the lame game thought I had a new news item ever 30 seconds.

If you want to keep the pending requests your only option to get rid of the siren is to turn off all sounds in the settings menu.

Post Count
    I fixed it, rename the file. Done. No more siren.

Post Count
    Yes the siren sound.
    But more importantly...nice avatar Twist of Cain.
    Can we get a splash screen Tadaaa.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Yes, it was very nice of his mom to pose in a pic for him.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    Yes, it was very nice of his mom to pose in a pic for him.
    Do you think you were funny? Well....., was that funny? What purpose did it serve? Would've understand it, if there was a discussion between you and him which was kinda heated up. Go be funny somewhere else, please.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Do you think you were funny? Well....., was that funny? What purpose did it serve? Would've understand it, if there was a discussion between you and him which was kinda heated up. Go be funny somewhere else, please.
    No. My fault.
    Too many after work and not on topic.
    @ Max Power - by habit I turn the sound down when the game is connecting to the server.