Re-Setting Skill Points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How would you like to be able to reset your skill points

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skill reset any time - costs 50 gold same as names and flag

37 51.39%
  • Skill reset unlocked at level 250 for free, but only once then that's it.

23 31.94%
  • Skill reset as a bonus unit - one shot deal that can only be used once.

15 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-Setting Skill Points

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Re-Setting Skill Points

Can someone help me, I thought there was a feature to reset skill points in the game, I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone know?

Consistent Contributor bergmystr's Avatar
    Post Count
    Simple answer.... Nope
    Leader of faction D'z Nutz
    Faction Code: 948 710 810 or PM Me
    Ally Code: 175-765-821

Always looking for Active members to join

Health Regen Time -35% (Maxed)
    Infantry Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Ground Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Air Defense +25%
    Building Output +35% (Maxed)
    Guild Member Increase +20
    Building Defense +35% (Maxed, for some reason)
    Sea Defense +15%
    Infantry Attack +20%
    Ground Attack +10%
    Air Attack +15%
    Sea Attack +10%

Post Count
    There never was a way to do it in the game yourself. You used to be able to do it by sending a ticket to Gree asking for a reset. They replied to my last request a month ago saying they aren't offering that feature any more. Keep asking and maybe one year they'll change their mind.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My God, this should be a standard feature in the game IMO

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If attack and defensive skill points aren't working (GREE, can you confirm?), GREE should allows us to reallocate them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree, agree and agree some more.....

Gree the game should necessitate the players!

If enough players want this to happen you should make it happen.

Loki
    Join the BEST to be the BEST

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think it's a feature that will be coming along with Inventory Sorting.... I would check the Release Schedule which should be posted here on the forum...

Sorry, I know this is Gree they don't have a plan and even if they did I doubt they would share it. Features are also known as "Surprises" and even the event schedule is subject to random alterations without notice so I don't think they have a long term game plan with regard to software updates. Oddly I do play other games that actually post their entire year long update plans. Although they don't all hit every marker I would consider a long term update list would be standard for anything that you take people's money for.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonHammer View Post
    If attack and defensive skill points aren't working (GREE, can you confirm?), GREE should allows us to reallocate them.
    The skill points work for attack and defense and they give you one attack or defense point each. Maybe when the game first came out and units had stats like 1/0 they could be useful but not now.

Just like defense buildings are currently useless so are attack and defense skill points.

Post Count
    They had another game Dragon Realms (at the time). Gree had a skill reset you could by for diamonds(gold equivalent). I was always surprised this game didn't have the same.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh oh Gree View Post
    The skill points work for attack and defense and they give you one attack or defense point each. Maybe when the game first came out and units had stats like 1/0 they could be useful but not now.

Just like defense buildings are currently useless so are attack and defense skill points.
    Thats not how they worked when the game came out.......so no they do not work anymore (and if only adding +1 to your stats is what they do now then gree needs to announce that)
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Thats not how they worked when the game came out.......so no they do not work anymore (and if only adding +1 to your stats is what they do now then gree needs to announce that)
    That's my best guess since Gree has never said they do any more than +1. I know we have all heard back in the day that people would lose because another player with lower stats had more defensive skill points. Not likely. We still lose today unless you have a substantial edge over another player (10-20%?).

Just like defensive buildings I cannot imagine they add more than the stated point value.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It should be a percentage ie..1 point =1/100% --- 100points= 1%

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe Tadaaah can give us some clarification?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Currently, there is no feature for resetting skill points.

Would you still find this feature beneficial if it were only offered at specific levels? Or if this was available for in the store?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Considering attack and defense skill points are useless now (honestly don't know what they do to begin with because any explanation was it's "behind the scenes" ) there should be one free reset for every player above level 100, due to the fact that most people that have been in the game for a significant amount of time put skill points into attack and defense because we thought they meant something. After the one free reset there should be a reset available for gold at any level.

If attack and defense skill points actually give a user an advantage even in this era of stat inflation, please clarify.