Golden Orbs for Sale

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Golden Orbs for Sale

Post Count

Golden Orbs for Sale

I have 28 Gold Orbs to sell. PM me with offers. Highest offer wins the deal.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1 gold coin each

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Just4fun View Post
    1 gold coin each
    you beat my offer

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by shaman01 View Post
    I have 28 Gold Orbs to sell. PM me with offers. Highest offer wins the deal.
    This is ****ing bull****! Gree(d) will not release any orbs now that they sell them. This is supposed to be a free game and yes I spent money on this game. Not 1 ****ing dime more! I worked hard for my stats honestly and Gree(d) has lowered them 3 times! Gree(d) you SUCK, you are dishonest, you employ fraudulent tactics and I will NOT let you **** me again! I am done!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why do you need orbs?
    My guild will have over a thousand unused and some of us still haven't even donated ours

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowolf View Post
    This is ****ing bull****! Gree(d) will not release any orbs now that they sell them. This is supposed to be a free game and yes I spent money on this game. Not 1 ****ing dime more! I worked hard for my stats honestly and Gree(d) has lowered them 3 times! Gree(d) you SUCK, you are dishonest, you employ fraudulent tactics and I will NOT let you **** me again! I am done!
    Gotta say, Beowolf, having completed a lot of iltqs and gltqs, I've received over 100 orbs... I'm glad that Gree obviously listened to our gripes here in forum (thx, Tadaah!)... If you've done all the quests (not necessarily to completion cuz no gems, but as far as you could get) you must have the worst luck possible to get very very few orbs as your post suggests...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Gotta say, Beowolf, having completed a lot of iltqs and gltqs, I've received over 100 orbs... I'm glad that Gree obviously listened to our gripes here in forum (thx, Tadaah!)... If you've done all the quests (not necessarily to completion cuz no gems, but as far as you could get) you must have the worst luck possible to get very very few orbs as your post suggests...

We did the quests still no orbs. All in the guild had the same problem. We have been out for 2 days now! Same as last time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What rank is your guild?