Raid boss attack tadaaah you may chime in . - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raid boss attack tadaaah you may chime in .

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Whats ur issue? Only officers can summon bosses. Just strip off officers status one by one and soon you will know who it is. Is is asked too much just to use ur brain a little bit? At least sometimes???

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Whats ur issue? Only officers can summon bosses. Just strip off officers status one by one and soon you will know who it is. Is is asked too much just to use ur brain a little bit? At least sometimes???
    What's a brain?

Post Count
    Thanks for the smart*** no-answer- so what is to be done when the wrong members get stripped of officer and decide to leave, because they've done nothing wrong other than hit when some other idiot summoned and waited. I made a simple request to the devs, not to you, use your brain.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddahhhh View Post
    Thanks for the smart*** no-answer- so what is to be done when the wrong members get stripped of officer and decide to leave, because they've done nothing wrong other than hit when some other idiot summoned and waited. I made a simple request to the devs, not to you, use your brain.
    If the officers are communicating this would be a no brainer, as you would all know why your being demoted. And it was just temp.
    If it's a huge issue designate summoners for different times frames and run a schedule and only those designated people summon, the rest wait till event is over and get re-promoted.
    With communication there should be little issues with the other officers.

You made a post on the forum in General, if you wanted just a response from gree then you should have a open ticket with which to communicate with them directly. Out here anyone can reply, most of us are really just trying to be helpful.
    Last edited by Valid or; 07-21-2014 at 10:53 AM.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The question is, where are you doing your communication?
    Talking with all your officers you can easily solve this problem with none being pissed off other than the one finally being found out.

We will laugh and make comments that don't seem helpful. That is the nature of the forum, you can find good answers to questions here though. However, all you really need is communication with your officers and together you can solve this problem

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    The question is, where are you doing your communication?
    Talking with all your officers you can easily solve this problem with none being pissed off other than the one finally being found out.

We will laugh and make comments that don't seem helpful. That is the nature of the forum, you can find good answers to questions here though. However, all you really need is communication with your officers and together you can solve this problem
    I understand a good ribbing on the forums, but when told to "use my brain" from someone that obviously doesn't understand my problem, and also to whom I was not addressing, I get a bit irate. We use Groupme, which I initiated after much chagrin, lo and behold we moved from top 400 to top 300 instantly. I have been trying to get the guild up to speed on other items for some time, we have a great core of guys, but we have many rotten apples, if not for the great ones, I'd bail. So, the problem is, too drastic of an action, and we lose half the guild (not a loss to me) but I don't want the old school members to get irritated and leave too. Some of the old schoolers still will not use Groupme, so my only path is to weed out one by one the troublemakers. If I had it my way, I'd gamble and kick them all, but we do pretty well and I would hate for our guild to crash, it's just I know we could do better with tighter control, seems pretty simple to add this feature, but who am I to say.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Building a guild isn't easy, hence why I don't hold a Founder title.

I have worked closely with founders to help build guilds and it is getting more and more challenging as more and more people quit. As founder you need to surround yourself with officers you know you can work with and trust. Once you have your core it is easier to move forward. Your core needs to identify your bad apples and move to remove them while bringing in new blood.

Get on groupme and join chat rooms to help build your guild and connections

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    First Rule: If members deny to use chat apps for communication, don t promote them to officers. Then you don t need to worry some will rant or leave, while you temporary strip them of officer status to get the Raid Boss summoning straighten out.

Post Count
    Thanks for the genuine replies, I guess it's just the hardship of going from an honor system "do as you please" guild to trying to get efficient as possible as making rules and expecting everyone to follow. It just becomes frustrating being the one constantly reprimanding, without knowing who is guilty. But to move forward, I guess we strip and rebuild our losses, we got a great core, and it's all part of the game. Just seems odd to be able to see who declared war, but not see who summons, I guess we should be thankful for that. (Translation: take that away and bodily harm may come to a guildmate . -kidding.