Raid boss attack tadaaah you may chime in .

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raid boss attack tadaaah you may chime in .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Raid boss attack tadaaah you may chime in .

Ok - my raw attack is 65+mil.
    My single raid boss damage is 17.58mil
    Please explain .

Post Count
    My attack on my profile is ~420 million, whereas my Quick Attack is ~43 million.

What's going on here is that the Raid Boss still uses the system that the Epic Boss had been using until a few months back. The game is looking at the statistics of your army without any % boosts included in the values. So, you have an Infantry unit with 100k attack, and you have a 50% Infantry attack bonus, on the Epic Boss it gives you 150k damage (Base + Boost % * Base) but on the Raid Boss, it only gives you the face value of the unit.

It means your base attack before boosts is that 17.58 million value.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Raid Bosses have always used unboosted stats. This is not new.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    My attack on my profile is ~420 million, whereas my Quick Attack is ~43 million.
    Holy stats boost. Very impressive!

Lurker
    Post Count
    this is a real achievment

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks guys . My guild sees my -'attack as 65 mil , my boosted is 93 mil.
    So if my unboosted attack is the 17 mil quick attack, Then what does the 65 mil number that my guild sees represent ??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It used to represent the value without boost buildings. Ie add 20% if you had all buildings at lvl10. It might still be that, with the new buildings included.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Thanks guys . My guild sees my -'attack as 65 mil , my boosted is 93 mil.
    So if my unboosted attack is the 17 mil quick attack, Then what does the 65 mil number that my guild sees represent ??
    Hmm why dose your guild see a differnt attack value for you. The last time I pulled up a guild member profile, there attack value was the same as what we recorded it when they posted their profile. Is the display broken again, and I missed it?
    Also
    Changing it to use our boosted stats is a bad idea, right now guilds are starting to make progress that they can see from one raid boss event to the next. Even if it's just one more boss they can drop. If the add in useing our boosted stats, they will also increess the bosses health dramatically to compensate for increase to our attack. Causing a landslide of unhappy people when they see billions added onto bosses health compared to what it is now. Aswel as a ton of unhappy guilds who most likely would not make it as far in the quest chains.
    The event is working fine without issues.
    if it's not broken, don't fix it.
    (Pets not included in the statement feel free to help keep unwanted litters down and spay or neuter them)
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munseyspin View Post
    It used to represent the value without boost buildings. Ie add 20% if you had all buildings at lvl10. It might still be that, with the new buildings included.
    All of my boost buildings are level 10 ( with the exception of the overgrown den which is level 9).
    I have a lot of boosts ( most attack boosts are near 200%). I still can't understand how my quick attack is 1/6 th of my boosted attack

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hmm why dose your guild see a differnt attack value for you. The last time I pulled up a guild member profile, there attack value was the same as what we recorded it when they posted their profile. Is the display broken again, and I missed it?
    I have 2 accounts and my other account also sees my big account as 65 mil attack - you only see your rivals boosted attack , not your guild mates .

Post Count
    Not to highjack this thread, but since I cannot start new topics, this one is the closest to being on point. Would it be possible to get who summoned the boss listed in the guild chat, like it is done for declaring war. We cannot be the only guild having issues with rogues summoning low level bosses for personal kills, instead of following guild quest and we have no way of knowing exactly who did it, speculation can get the wrong player demoted, it would be nice to have hard evidence of who did what. And honestly, I hate this event, if you don't have players that communicate regularly, they go rogue, would love to see this event changed to something else.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Raid Boss is one of the best event

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddahhhh View Post
    Not to highjack this thread, but since I cannot start new topics, this one is the closest to being on point. Would it be possible to get who summoned the boss listed in the guild chat, like it is done for declaring war. We cannot be the only guild having issues with rogues summoning low level bosses for personal kills, instead of following guild quest and we have no way of knowing exactly who did it, speculation can get the wrong player demoted, it would be nice to have hard evidence of who did what. And honestly, I hate this event, if you don't have players that communicate regularly, they go rogue, would love to see this event changed to something else.
    If they're summoning for personal kills, just put word out to guild that no one is to summon or attack any boss outside of guild quest; then merely look at history and detect who is attacking the bosses and can their asses! Simple ;-)

But Krayt is right-- Raid Bosses one of the best things about KA!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just look at the results screen and see who did the damage. Since we're talking low level raid bosses, it would only take a handful of people hitting it. Just look for patterns as to who keeps doing it. But yes a notification in guild chat would be simpler...

Post Count
    History doesn't show who summoned, only shows who hit first. We told the guild over and over not to do it, think now they summon and then wait until someone else hits, because history shows reliable guys that I know did not summon, they jumped in to help, summoner waits until several others hit first. Would be nice to know, for sure, who is at fault so we can make them gone.