Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by xPePx View Post
    Think it will be awhile before a war epic will be available for an eb event. Who knows? It could happen.
    We didn't have an epic at all as a reward for an eb event, but then we had northerner's battlegear - so it could be that in a short while we will have a war epic as well.

Android player
    Main: Azure Dragon Nexus HC, level 300++.
    Secondary: The Nine Divines Guild Master

Don't know if I misunderstand this, but shouldn't the redemption period start on the 12th?

Quote Originally Posted by staf View Post
    Don't know if I misunderstand this, but shouldn't the redemption period start on the 12th?
    Maybe a mistake?
    5-12 il the period of the 4th dragon

Please let us know

Quote Originally Posted by whisper21 View Post
    Maybe a mistake?
    5-12 il the period of the 4th dragon

Please let us know
    No. redemption period ending when the last boss in the collection ends is pretty standard. It makes people who didn't kill level 43 more than 2 days 16 hours before the end (crafting time in level 3 smith) spend gems on speeding up the crafting.
    If they somehow mess up on their side, they sometimes extend the deadline up to a week...

edit: and the mad gemmers that gem to 43 on the first day/gem the summoning stone for all pieces can then also already claim their rewards on the 5th instead of having to wait a week.
    Last edited by Marco_; 07-29-2014 at 04:29 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

The last boss should be the 5th through the 12th, so the redemption should be the 12th through the 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by staf View Post
    The last boss should be the 5th through the 12th, so the redemption should be the 12th through the 19th.
    Nope, that's not how it works here. Gemming to finish in time == more profit for Gree.

And for the 3rd week in a row, there will be plenty of Cryptids and Sandstorms on my friendlist... The elements of these dragons aren't picked too well...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_
    Quote Originally Posted by staf
    Nope, that's not how it works here. Gemming to finish in time == more profit for Gree.

And for the 3rd week in a row, there will be plenty of Cryptids and Sandstorms on my friendlist... The elements of these dragons aren't picked too well...

Wait, I'm slow...lemme make sure I got this: 1) If I have the first 3+ and I'm crafting the 4th, I must complete the craft before redemption, right? 2) If the final EB is August 5-12, WHEN does the redemption period start and stop? Are you saying the redemption period cuts into the final EB week?!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Wait, I'm slow...lemme make sure I got this: 1) If I have the first 3+ and I'm crafting the 4th, I must complete the craft before redemption, right? 2) If the final EB is August 5-12, WHEN does the redemption period start and stop? Are you saying the redemption period cuts into the final EB week?!
    1) Yes. The way it is scheduled, you have to start crafting the plus version somewhere around August 9 so that you'll be done before August 12 (or use gems to speed up the crafting process). For one event, I started crafting two days before the end date and ended up waiting until the last hour on redemption day before using gems to speed things up. It depends on what level your armorsmith is, so back calculate how long it takes to craft an EB so you know when you have to start.
    2) The redemption period is August 5-12, although I seem to remember Gree extending the last redemption period. I'm not sure if it was because of a glitch in their start/end times or because users complained about not having enough time to craft the last EB, but I wouldn't bank on them extending again.

The redemption period begins the second the 4th boss appears and ends the second the 4th boss disappears.
    So in those 7 days you have to:
    - beat boss level 15
    - craft non-plus armor
    - level non-plus to 35
    - beat boss level 43
    - craft and finish crafting boss+

Finally getting around to setting 3 space dragon non-plusses crafting; Northener went from level 1 to 48 just from the hundreds of uncommons I had to throw at it to make room... About 15 mil gold and hundereds of fusion stones and a bunch of boost armors should take care of getting those dragon armors to level 35 after they finish crafting.

I'm sorry, but I'm confused

I'm not understanding the difference between + and normal armor. Yes, I am a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by luckypepper2 View Post
    I'm not understanding the difference between + and normal armor. Yes, I am a noob.
    Then you should ask your question here:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...provided-ASAP-

But to answer your question:

1. Normal armor = Regular, boring, low stat version of the armor which isnt really worth keeping unless you are new ingame. (Require at least 15 EB kills)
    2. Armor+ = The enhanced version of the same armor as "1" with higher stats which is what a player should go for. (Require at least 43)
    Last edited by Dianish; 08-05-2014 at 08:15 PM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    The redemption period begins the second the 4th boss appears and ends the second the 4th boss disappears.
    - beat boss level 15
    - craft non-plus armor
    - level non-plus to 35
    - beat boss level 43

Finally getting around to setting 3 space dragon non-plusses crafting; Northener went from level 1 to 48 just from the hundreds of uncommons I had to throw at it to make room... About 15 mil gold and hundereds of fusion stones and a bunch of boost armors should take care of getting those dragon armors to level 35 after they finish crafting.
    Holy shlamoley!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    - beat boss level 15
    - craft non-plus armor
    - level non-plus to 35
    - beat boss level 43

The last collection event they made the reward redemption period the week AFTER the 4th EB was gone. It was extremely easy to get the + rewards. However, I wasn't too crazy about that because I had the + version of the 4th EB already crafted before the final EB left. I basically just had to sit on my 4 EB+ armors for a week before I could redeem and fuse those away. Also, it doesn't take much at all to get an EB armor to 35 with all of the armors the game throws at you these days.

Link didn't work. So, titan is the last one needed, which will be the next boss?

Quote Originally Posted by luckypepper2 View Post
    Link didn't work. So, titan is the last one needed, which will be the next boss?
    lol, Dianish copy-pasted link text instead of actual link...
    General/various questions: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...provided-ASAP-)

And yes, in a few hours we will get Titan, the final boss (based on the helmet likely fire/earth), and the 7 day redemption period will start.