Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Celestial Dragon Collection starts today! Craft and keep your Epic Boss armors!

Attention Knights! A new Boss Collection has begun! Starting this week, defeat the Celestial Epic Bosses, craft and keep their armors for prizes!!

Angry Still MISSING RAID BOSS REWARD

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Attention Knights! A new Boss Collection has begun! Starting this week, defeat the Celestial Epic Bosses, craft and keep their armors for prizes!!

meanwhile after 2 long weeks...

W H E R E

I S

M Y

H O R D E W A R G E A R...

Quote Originally Posted by KSvan View Post
    meanwhile after 2 long weeks...

W H E R E

I S

M Y

H O R D E W A R G E A R...
    How bout you just chill the hell out?? She's already posted what's going on and what you should do. Fail to do that? Well looks like you're out of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Skater View Post
    How bout you just chill the hell out?? She's already posted what's going on and what you should do. Fail to do that? Well looks like you're out of luck
    I actually agree with KSvan, I hope Gree has their main priority focussed on resolving the issues.
    I have posted a ticket roughly 2 weeks ago as well and have yet to receive an answer.

Another Cape? Meh...

I must say, as much as the EB events can be fun, they do degenerate into a grind by the end, and the prize for getting to the end of a month of this? Another cape? Seriously??? The keys are always a gamble, I know, but its going to be hard to justify grinding and last minute gemming just to get another cape...

This is the crappiest reward yet to date. It's useless and should only be the reward for crafting and keeping the non + EB suit. Good job on going cheap on us players once again. Green K was garbage and Northerners was outdated and under powered and now we get a cape...You might as well have just added it to the other useless things people don't buy called the accessories tab at the shop.

Brothers of Metal by Manowar-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6MBQXtyMk

Right... If the first helmet represents air/fire, I'm having a hard time figuring out the other 3...
    Mono water, mono air, mono fire or fire/earth?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Why not at least give us thrills by rewarding us with 1-2 Snakeskin armors if we manage to create 4 EB+ in time as we'd usually expect from you ... c'mon Gree*, be generous for once and give something back...

[/frustrated cynicism off]
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

So the last eb event was 8 keys, a cape and an epic for the + armors. Why take 2 steps backwards for this one? The rewards for the + armors this time is another cape and 8 2* armors?

i remember during the bug event, you got the cape for crafting regular amror, and a kalidascoop for doing plus. just sayin.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malice View Post
    This is the crappiest reward yet to date.
    Here are some last Boss collection rewards:

Ancient Dragons Boss Collection - EB regular Cape/EB+ Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+
    Beast Brawl I Boss Collection - EB regular 1 Key/EB+ 3 Keys and Cape
    Beast Brawl II Boss Collection - EB regular 2 Keys/EB+ 5 Keys and Cape
    Night Watcher Boss Collection - EB regular 3 GOLD Keys/EB+ 5 Dark Prince Keys and Cape
    Winter Keys Boss Collection - EB regular 3 Keys/EB+ 5 Keys and Aegis of the Dragon+
    Creepy Crawlers Boss Collection - EB regular Cape/EB+ Green Kaleidoscopic Raiment
    Horsemen Boss Collection - EB regular 3 Keys/EB+ 5 Keys and Northerner's Battlegear

I may not be a fan of the cape, but the other rewards are correct and I welcome them.

Yeah. The epic armor reward was a nice touch. I didn't care for the Kaledioscopic, and I thought the Aegis of the Dragon+ was great. I guess ya can't win 'em all, right?

I'd basically be spending what...2 million gold for a cape and some two/three star armor?
    Hispandrix - Level 233
    Blazeborne Vanguard (MAX)
    Maelstrom Irons (MAX)
    Armor of the Komodo (MAX)
    Northerner's Battlegear (MAX)
    Arcane Mantle (MAX)
    Soulshard Necromantle (MAX)
    Centurion Aegis (MAX)
    Druidic Platemail (MAX)
    Odin's Call (LVL 87)
    Earthwarden's Shroud (LVL 61)
    Armor of the Komodo (LVL 1)

Guild:
    Hebrew Hammers (Level 75 - MAX)
    Guild Master

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Skater View Post
    If you were still waiting for your rewards, you would be upset too skater, so you really shouldn't worry about other peoples stresses. Just saying not trying to start an argument

Ok, dumb question, since this is my first collection EB, to you need to keep all the regular and plus version for the max reward? or can you just keep all the plus versions?

Thanks to "Sol Invictus" for the graphic.

K&D friend Code: XBQ-RXZ-ZCB
    LINE ID : TFW CAT

Quote Originally Posted by Twh21702 View Post
    Ok, dumb question, since this is my first collection EB, to you need to keep all the regular and plus version for the max reward? or can you just keep all the plus versions?
    You just need the + versions. I've the the past couple with just the + versions and gotten both the regular and + rewards.