Health % Increase Boost Not Working - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Health % Increase Boost Not Working

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We are currently working on finding a way to display this so you all know that this is indeed working. We hope to have more news on this soon. Thanks.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tadaaah,

just tell us what it does. if it adds to our health bar then you need to fix the way war and boss hits are subtracted.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Then they simply should have made it a health regen boost...at least those works.
    agree infinitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Come on guys! Its one of those bonuses that require a lot of effort, time and possibly (?) gold, ie your money, and then, you know, trust the game designers guys! I mean just because it doesn't show up, it doesn't effect anything, and isn't measurable doesn't mean its not there. Like God, if you put yourself in the hands of the game designers at Gree you must have faith, my sons. After all the new update just removed all my oyster shells and pearls I had collected, but that doesn't mean I didn't collect them. And anyone with experience sending in tickets knows what dedicated and responsive staffers Gree has working to fleece, i mean provide good service for your time and money. I just skip the "customer service" staff these days and make a rough calculation of what my time was worth, and call itunes and get a refund. They haven't given me any grief yet, apparently they are familiar with the ethics and programming "skills" of the good people of Gree.