Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Free gems button: The removal of this button was due to the massive amount of glitching a few events back as many of you remember. There were a good number of players who were found to have abused the free gems section so heavily that it would be impossible for other players to compete with them on any sort of equal footing. The button only gets removed from players who pass a certain cap or suspicion level. I am not at liberty to go into detail. This isn't for a test group but affects the entire player base to ensure the hack/exploit does not occur again.
    It is interesting that only using the buttons at the vidoe offer section is an exploit. The message says "try again later". For me that means a time period between 0.5 second and hours. Better punish the players as to fix the errors. Sometimes you can get only 10 gems in three hours and sometimes you get 100. Is this the fault of the players?
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by John Hawkeye View Post
    It is interesting that only using the buttons at the vidoe offer section is an exploit. The message says "try again later". For me that means a time period between 0.5 second and hours. Better punish the players as to fix the errors. Sometimes you can get only 10 gems in three hours and sometimes you get 100. Is this the fault of the players?
    Most of the abuse of the Free Gems feature come from people who use VPN applications to change area and get more videos.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Most of the abuse of the Free Gems feature come from people who use VPN applications to change area and get more videos.
    I know this. But the support don't tell this. They are sending auto-generate mails for this issue.
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

Ok, I am going to try one more time for a responds from Gree that is not automated. Wish me luck.

I am absolutely floored right now. I usually play on a GS3 and I always use Tapjoy. Recently my battery has been terrible so I switched my game account over to my other phone, a Motorola, but when trying to use Tapjoy on this other phone K&D would not come up in the app. I noticed though, when I did an offer on my GS3's Tapjoy, the gems would go to my K&D account on the Motorola phone.

Well today I completed a 1,237 gem offer and those gems did not go to the account. In fact they went to the blank account that was apparently now on my GS3's version of K&D.. I was totally infuriated when I saw that's what happened. So, I sent Gree a support ticket and explained everything I have here. I have no words for the disappointment in the reply that I received:

"Hello Yuurgens,

Thanks for taking the time to contact Knights & Dragons support. We are sorry to hear that the you experienced issues in refilling your War Energy. A fix is being tested players. Unfortunately, I do not have an estimated time on when this issue will be resolved. Please keep an eye on our forums and Facebook pages for updates. Once a fix is found, compensation may be issued. We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

We hope this addresses your issue. If further assistance is needed, please feel free to write back!

Kind Regards,

Skylar"

War energy. Yes, that was what I was contacting you for.

Ticket (#1995360)

Just give everyone 100 gems and an epic if they participated in the war. Yeah maybe they didn't earn it but I'm sure they have been screwed over in other circumstances. I have filed tickets in the past related to loss of gems and other problems and have always received token compensation that is nowhere near what I lost. How could I expect you would get this right? Quit being cheap and comp people. I am sure you would complain loudly if you purchased a defective item at the store and it took them weeks to fix it.

Be thankful

Be thankful dude that you even get gems from tapjoy. They are such a scam, don't reply to any customer service tickets other then the 1st general copy paste response and I haven't received 1 gem from them, not even on a watch this video for 1 gem offer. I'm owe'd over 3000 gems, have paid for multiple offers and have gotten nothing in return

I currently have a ticket out for video gems that didn't pay out (after the lays potato chip offer that took an hour of my time and didnt pay, I was cured from trying so-called free offers).

That said, I was pleasantly surprised last month to receive 50 gems in response to a similar ticket, after only two days wait time. This was the first time I've ever received compensation, but I'm proof that it does happen, guys.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Odins Call

Why the change in Odins Costume. Doesn't even look like an Epic. Is this a glitch.

My phone broke and I want to get my acoount back but on a new device how do I do thi

Dear Gree
    My current device is broken and I have a new one but I want ,y old knights and dragons accounts back how t get it back please any help well be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by KingRellik View Post
    Dear Gree
    My current device is broken and I have a new one but I want ,y old knights and dragons accounts back how t get it back please any help well be appreciated
    You will need to send in a support ticket with all the information you have about your previous account. Please follow the guide Here for assistance in writing a support ticket.

Happened to me also. I was playing in august but somehow i got few errors and game crashed big time, i had to reeinstall it , and forgot the email i binded it to it. Since my gf deleted half of usseless photos my account code that refer name or however its called gone. So i wrote them for few times but noone cares, they cant do anything even if i know everything about this acc except that code. So now i have to play from beggining . It was 1 years old acc and you cant bring it back , its bull ****. And noone even uses it because it wasnt stolen.. Guys do anyone of you have spare acc ? Or acc thet needs to be taken care of.. ?

Customer support

Sadly, most of what I've red in this and other threads seems to be the norm. I followed the directions on the FAQ page for what to do when you have a dormant guildmaster - included the guild name, dormant guildmaster's name, the name and friend code for the requested new guildmaster .. and got a canned response asking for ... the guild name, dormant guild master's name, the requested new guildmaster's name and friend code, and guild level. Sent that back in .. got a canned response 8 days later with "please rate our customer service" ..

*sigh*

Opened a new ticket, referencing the first ticket's number, asked for resolution. So far (18 days later) still no response, not even canned.

*Grumble*

Dig some forum digging, found the advice to send a PM to Clementine ... 4 days, and it's not even been read.

Meantime, I'm in a guild that I've spent literally months building up, mostly solo, that doesn't have a sentinel, champion, or active guild master ... but if I leave a start a new one, not only will I lose all that work, and money put into the guild .. that will be the day I get a "we can't make you guildmaster, you're not in that guild now".....

Customer Service work is thankless, at best, but surely Gree can do better than this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcobra View Post

Meantime, I'm in a guild that I've spent literally months building up, mostly solo, that doesn't have a sentinel, champion, or active guild master ... but if I leave a start a new one, not only will I lose all that work, and money put into the guild .. that will be the day I get a "we can't make you guildmaster, you're not in that guild now".....

Customer Service work is thankless, at best, but surely Gree can do better than this ?
    What's your rank & guild level?
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

customer support

My rank is high commander .. guild level is 26