Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

It is not possible to transfer between iOS and Android using the tool in game, however if you submit a request via Support, we can look into this. Please note that Support is still recovering from the large number of tickets due to the event and issue a couple of weeks ago, so it may take some time to hear back. We just ask that you are patient.

Clementine,

Am I correct to understand your statement that while the in-game transfer will not allow the transfer from an Android device to an iOS device, your customer service can do this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    It is not possible to transfer between iOS and Android using the tool in game, however if you submit a request via Support, we can look into this. Please note that Support is still recovering from the large number of tickets due to the event and issue a couple of weeks ago, so it may take some time to hear back. We just ask that you are patient.
    I'd enjoy a response involving the money gree has stolen out my account

Quote Originally Posted by condergrant View Post
    I'd enjoy a response involving the money gree has stolen out my account
    Help me, help you.

Did you submit a ticket?
    If so, is it still open?
    Did you submit more than 1 ticket for this issue?
    Did you explain in detail?
    If it is closed and still unresolved, did you contact them back via same ticket number?

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    Clementine,

Am I correct to understand your statement that while the in-game transfer will not allow the transfer from an Android device to an iOS device, your customer service can do this? Thanks.
    Yes, this is exactly it. Please contact them and provide all the details and they will look into this for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    Dear Gree,
    In the past two weeks I have placed three support tickets with you. However when going and looking at the status they are no longer available to view. Are you deleting tickets you no-longer want to address?
    It has now been almost a month at first I was upset, but now I am becoming thankful for the lack of customer service. I have reclaimed my weekends and don't have to be on a knights and dragons alarm setting frenzy. I do miss the game and the friends I made in the cyber world. Here is to you gree, good luck.
    Line ID gawain1
    Was playing on Android

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    It has now been almost a month at first I was upset, but now I am becoming thankful for the lack of customer service. I have reclaimed my weekends and don't have to be on a knights and dragons alarm setting frenzy. I do miss the game and the friends I made in the cyber world. Here is to you gree, good luck.

Da Da Da... Another one bites the dust!

And another one gone, and another one gone, another bites the dust yeah...

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I have sent many tickets with legit money issues and never ever get any type of resonse. Google will refund me though. Thanks gree

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Yes, this is exactly it. Please contact them and provide all the details and they will look into this for you!
    Actually, this is incorrect. It is physically impossible for support to transfer a game between iOS and Android due to game's design. Even if we wanted to, the programming and data are completely different. To put it in simple layman's terms...its the same as attempting to transfer your Mac save to a PC or a your Playstation save game to an Xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMod View Post
    Never had the button disappear in all the time I played, vpn or not, 100+ gem streaks or not.
    Free gems button: The removal of this button was due to the massive amount of glitching a few events back as many of you remember. There were a good number of players who were found to have abused the free gems section so heavily that it would be impossible for other players to compete with them on any sort of equal footing. The button only gets removed from players who pass a certain cap or suspicion level. I am not at liberty to go into detail. This isn't for a test group but affects the entire player base to ensure the hack/exploit does not occur again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Hey Elita. Give me remote access to the queue. I'll help, but you gotta pay me.
    I would love to haha but you can't reply to people like you talk to people on the forums. You have to always be nice or at least pc regardless of what they said. :P

Elita. Correction. There has been plenty of occasions in Modern War (gree game) where players had the games transferred by support from ios to android. I am one of them. So it is not impossible. It just takes time and someone who wants to try to do it.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    Elita. Correction. There has been plenty of occasions in Modern War (gree game) where players had the games transferred by support from ios to android. I am one of them. So it is not impossible. It just takes time and someone who wants to try to do it.
    It is impossible for Knights & Dragons at this time due to the design of the game. Not all of GREE's games are designed or coded in the same manner. This is not a Modern War forum and my answers are based on what is possible for Knights.

Well at least you're attempting to answer.. I guess...and the modern war mods are no quicker to answer then you guys here.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    Well at least you're attempting to answer.. I guess...and the modern war mods are no quicker to answer then you guys here.
    At least she gave a legitimate answer. I know I can be condescending at times on my posts, but all's that I ask for is a real answer which was given here.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit