Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Customer Support

Dear Gree,
    In the past two weeks I have placed three support tickets with you. However when going and looking at the status they are no longer available to view. Are you deleting tickets you no-longer want to address?
    Line ID gawain1
    Was playing on Android

If your topic was about the rewards/issues with the Raid Boss then those were likely removed. They had previously posted that no further tickets were required during a specific time. Gree released patches to fix those errors and if you still have an issue then you would need to make a new ticket after July 11th.

Hi, Guys,

Customer Support was inundated with tickets due to Raid Boss. They are still working through a very LARGE backlog of tickets right now and viewing them individually for those who came back after the auto-replies to fix their issues. They are still in process of reporting those with Raid Boss issues for individualized review. If you received a reply that your inquiry had been recorded that means that it IS being looked at or in queue to be reviewed.

We are sorry that it may take a while for any issues to be resolved in the coming week and are working on preventing this sort of issue from happening with our next event.

They do ask that you do NOT spam tickets because it results in your requests getting lost or sent to multiple people or sometimes simply closed out because you are spamming the system creating TOO many tickets. If you see you have one open it means they will get to it. Again, we are sorry for the long delays due to recent events.
    Last edited by Elita; 07-15-2014 at 12:22 PM.

as far as i remember, its always been an issue, not just an issue starting with raid boss.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

free gems

Has it been stated at all as to the free gems option disappearing? For what reason I should say,.

Hey Elita. Give me remote access to the queue. I'll help, but you gotta pay me.

If you don't mind, I will also help.. As long as my 2 weeks old tickets will be answered.
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

Well Gree it has been over a week since I have recived a responds from you I am now losing all hope. Thanks for the year of fun but I am now moving on. Good luck to all my fellow players.
    Line ID gawain1
    Was playing on Android

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hi, Guys,

Customer Support was inundated with tickets due to Raid Boss. They are still working through a very LARGE backlog of tickets right now and viewing them individually for those who came back after the auto-replies to fix their issues. They are still in process of reporting those with Raid Boss issues for individualized review. If you received a reply that your inquiry had been recorded that means that it IS being looked at or in queue to be reviewed.

We are sorry that it may take a while for any issues to be resolved in the coming week and are working on preventing this sort of issue from happening with our next event.

They do ask that you do NOT spam tickets because it results in your requests getting lost or sent to multiple people or sometimes simply closed out because you are spamming the system creating TOO many tickets. If you see you have one open it means they will get to it. Again, we are sorry for the long delays due to recent events.
    Hello Elita, thanks for the Information that Customer support is back logged atm due to Raid Boss issues etc etc. As my issue has nothing to do with those issues that are mentioned on this forum I will wait it out just a bit longer.. but I am getting bored very very quickly not being able to play...

Rebel WAR Inc
    Recruitment Officer
    LineID: sirace

Quote Originally Posted by Legion81 View Post
    Has it been stated at all as to the free gems option disappearing? For what reason I should say,.
    saw an email response from gree regarding this.

the button gets removed if u reach the cap of free gems u can obtain. after an unknown period of the time the button wil reappear and u can get gems again until the cap is reached once again.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Just give everyone 100 gems and an epic if they participated in the war. Yeah maybe they didn't earn it but I'm sure they have been screwed over in other circumstances. I have filed tickets in the past related to loss of gems and other problems and have always received token compensation that is nowhere near what I lost. How could I expect you would get this right? Quit being cheap and comp people. I am sure you would complain loudly if you purchased a defective item at the store and it took them weeks to fix it.

Compensate spenders avcordingly instead of giving everyone some free crap
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    That philosophy is why nothing is happening now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    Dear Gree,
    In the past two weeks I have placed three support tickets with you. However when going and looking at the status they are no longer available to view. Are you deleting tickets you no-longer want to address?
    Hi!

There were literally thousands of tickets that were backlogged in the support queue. Many were given replies because some issues were resolved and some weren't. Basically a clearing of all tickets were done so that new tickets could be addressed on a personal, individual basis. I am sorry that you have had issues since right before raid boss or right after...it is our fault. We are in process of preventing this type of situation from happening again. Unhappy players = unhappy GREE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Isn't this pretty much why Eun stopped playing? They wouldn't do anything for his alt account/failed binding/whatever? Unhappy players just stop spending and quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hi!

There were literally thousands of tickets that were backlogged in the support queue. Many were given replies because some issues were resolved and some weren't. Basically a clearing of all tickets were done so that new tickets could be addressed on a personal, individual basis. I am sorry that you have had issues since right before raid boss or right after...it is our fault. We are in process of preventing this type of situation from happening again. Unhappy players = unhappy GREE.
    If you guys just went through and (from what it sounds like) purged all the tickets, wouldn't that mean that all the unhappy people who's tickets were just form letter responded to, will submit even more tickets because theirs weren't handled at all?

Seems to me you're just going to create even more of a backlog when people continue to spam. Maybe shut down the ability to ticket for a week while you handle all current tickets, then open it back up after things have actually been fixed?

Not trying to be critical, but it seems customer support has always been nothing short of... horrid. But if you're actually trying, kudos to you guys.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 07-24-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off