[Official Feedback] Data Surge - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Official Feedback] Data Surge

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nearly 4gb in 6 days.... All modernwar. I thought this**** was fixed.

No more 3g access for me and im only 6 days into my monthly usage.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not fixed. Tap, tap, tap is this thing on? Hello? Anyone there?

Come on Gree. At least pretend like you give a crap

Post Count
    I've been chasing this for months. We lost a few large gold spenders who got jacked up for data use on their company phones. Here is the last email from GREE:

Thank you for the screenshots and reply.

The issue which caused a surge in data usage a couple months ago was addressed and corrected.

I was able to confirm with our engineers that under normal circumstances, data is downloaded every time you sign into the game. Your entire inventory has to reload, and this can sometimes a little time, especially if you have been playing the game a long time and have a lot of inventory. If you acquire new items, the game reloads all of the data. At this time, we do not have a way to change this functionality.

If you check your data usage before all of the data has completely loaded, and then check it again later, it's entirely possible to see a jump in the number.

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.

Regards,

Morgan
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack
    Maxed casualty rate
    GROUPME required
    PM for more info; always recruiting

Lurker
    Post Count

Data Surge

Since the last update, the data usage seems to have increase. Can you clarified what is normal circumstances. I go in and out of the game often, does it mean that it loads the entire inventory every time I go back into the game?

Also notice the game operates a lot slower, especially during LTQ. Energy was wasted because the application does no update fast enough. Let me emphasis, this issue start with the recent upgrade.

You guys need to fix this quick and get your programmers to stop giving excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post
    I've been chasing this for months. We lost a few large gold spenders who got jacked up for data use on their company phones. Here is the last email from GREE:

Thank you for the screenshots and reply.

The issue which caused a surge in data usage a couple months ago was addressed and corrected.

I was able to confirm with our engineers that under normal circumstances, data is downloaded every time you sign into the game. Your entire inventory has to reload, and this can sometimes a little time, especially if you have been playing the game a long time and have a lot of inventory. If you acquire new items, the game reloads all of the data. At this time, we do not have a way to change this functionality.

If you check your data usage before all of the data has completely loaded, and then check it again later, it's entirely possible to see a jump in the number.

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.

Regards,

Morgan