[Official Feedback] Data Surge - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Data Surge

Post Count
    Yeh come on gree, this problem is getting old and you guys still have not fixd this nor given any indication on what's happening!! Fair suck of the sav guys!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My data surge is no more. In past two weeks my data is back to where it always was.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Actually....I'm seeing a spike again. I'm showing as 1.8gb used on iPad, 1.2 on one iPhone, the other I reset 4 days before the cycle ended and it used 132mb, but 3 of those days were home on wifi. Have a 4gb plan and used 95%...on MW.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    More people in my faction are now reporting data usage spikes.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is definitely still not fixed but this mob will just continue to treat us as mugs and tell us it's fixed when it's not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    epic fail!

and making threads difficult to find doesn't fix any problems.

and it's funny, as in strange, that lack of fiscal accountability always fails to yield results. please post the address so we can send you guys the bill for data overages! thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by codys21 View Post
    My data surge is no more. In past two weeks my data is back to where it always was.
    I take this back. The last week I'm back to using about 5MB a minute instead of about 0.5.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Data spike back and worse, 1 gb in 30 hours, unbelievable. NASA doesn't use this kind of data

Post Count
    Will GREE have anymore information to share about this issue? Or has GREE taken a screw you attitude towards it.

What data surge, I guess I missed it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I do so love these text messages from Verizon, 'you've used 75/90% of your data plan...'. Next will be the phone calls. 1.8gb used on ipad, 689mb on phone1 and 624 on phone2. And a week to go for plan refresh.

Fix it like Bob Barker fixes pets!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seriously....since this seems to be an ignored item, I guess my only recourse is through Apple. Three days left on a 4Gb plan and you've used: ipad 2.0gb of 2.1 total used. Phone1 860mb of 1.0 total used and phone2 710mb of 930mb used.

87.5% of my data used by you. Sooooooooooo not fixed.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thats what happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Commanders,

A final fix went out for the Data Surge on July 2, 2014. If you are still seeing this, please let us know here. Thanks.
    I had 2- $25.00 overages in July & August, must be fixed now because things are back to normal. Thanks for at least filling us in, I was going crazy trying to figure out what was causing the overages....

Some reimbursement would be nice........

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    In two weeks MW has used 570MB. It's not fixed. Most of my time playing is on my wireless network. I changed over to Mobile Data for a day during Raid boss on my day off because MW seemed to be having issues with my Comcast ISP. It would probably be lower if not for this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree are you F$&/ing awake?