DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Data Surge

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks for the updates. I guess we just keep waiting on 'soon'
    One wonders why we needed a new thread.
    Just incase someare wondering what the fuss is about

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-in-data-usage!

Post Count
    Sooooo any news on a fix gree?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The crickets are just as loud here I see

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree, Tadaah, someone...... Can you give us an update on where this major issue is at?

Surely you have had enough time to resolve this issue. The excessive cost incurred by your consumers as a result of your recent changes to how much data your game uses is totally unacceptable.

To close the initial thread in the general forum and announce here that you have rectified this major issue is laughable.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Our teams are still looking for more ways to lower this. Many have come back with the previous fixes saying this has been resolved. We understand that there are still people experiencing this and are still working on more ways to resolve this for everyone. Thank you for your patience.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So, I originally report this on May 20, iirc. it is still a problem.

then, sell a LTQ building while doing a quick money collect and your support staff wants to cop a hard line.

tadaaah, wake up your support group before you smell any more of your customers disappearing!

ticket number 1774219

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Our teams are still looking for more ways to lower this. Many have come back with the previous fixes saying this has been resolved. We understand that there are still people experiencing this and are still working on more ways to resolve this for everyone. Thank you for your patience.
    Last edited by FromAfar; 07-21-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

Why would it work for some and not others? Everyone I know who plays this game has the same problem. I just logged in and collected my money buildings, not even 60 seconds and it cost me 4.7mb... So I still have the same problem lol...
    Last edited by Digger666; 07-23-2014 at 03:37 AM.

Post Count
    Hey guys, just had my account transferred from apple to android (must say I much rather the android platform even after being an iPhone fan for a few years). Just want to give yas a heads up, I've still got the data usage problem LOL..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Definitely still have the problem. I used 460mb of data in less than 24 hours of last boss and 1.7GB in last week between data and wifi.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Starting another new cycle and this issue remains unresolved. Any update on this Tadaah/Gree?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My android (Samsung Galaxy S4) has used 133mb since 23rd July. This still seems high.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffvan View Post
    My android (Samsung Galaxy S4) has used 133mb since 23rd July. This still seems high.
    I have the same phone, limit my activity because of this problem and I'm almost 500mb...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    nothing to see here

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quick question regarding data usage. When I go to my inventory, I frequently see the icons for the various units whirling away as it downloads the image. sometimes most of the images have to be downloaded. I'm assuming this is because the game doesn't cache the image file on the phone. Same goes for the buildings. Are those images being downloaded during that process? could they not be saved locally or do they take up too much space? Could lower rez versions of the graphics be produced and offered as an option for people who are having this problem? Could the ability to filter your inventory to only show units in your army (thus removing the need to ever download the graphic for hundreds of units)?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's still guzzling data. My 3Gig plan was stuckedness down in 5 days doing barely anything but playing Modern War.