GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Data Surge

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

[Official Feedback] Data Surge

Hello Commanders,

A final fix went out for the Data Surge on July 2, 2014. If you are still seeing this, please let us know here. Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

data surge

yes its still there!!!! 1.5GB used in a 12days
    Last edited by rushabhc; 07-14-2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: still a lot of problem

Post Count
    Still there......
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    been fine for me thanks for the fix!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hows about giving everybody a vault of gold for blowing their data plans

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had 2 months where I went over. I had to increase my plan the 1st time and this time at a $30 charge for going over.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I went over 10 gigs last month and I have a 20 gig plan, so that's 30 gigs of modern war, of course I use other apps but nothing like what I use on modern war. Oh well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have been forced to use Wifi only for this game now. So no playing on the road and no playing anywhere except @ home. Limits my involvement and means I might look @ something else that works better with my limited 6 gig dataplan.

No lose though Gree as I don't spend money on this game anyway since so much of it is not working properly/at all and the Glitches and Hacks pretty much own the game. Still fun but just think if it worked right, you could hold onto paying customers not just us free players.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Commanders,

A final fix went out for the Data Surge on July 2, 2014. If you are still seeing this, please let us know here. Thanks.
    Opened the updated ap. Collected and vaulted. Did 3 raids on one base. Hit the current FLTQ target twice. Returned to base and closed the ap.

24 mb used.

You call this the "final fix", does this mean job done problem solved?

Ahh who cares I'm done...good luck guys!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Opened the updated ap. Collected and vaulted. Did 3 raids on one base. Hit the current FLTQ target twice. Returned to base and closed the ap.

24 mb used.

You call this the "final fix", does this mean job done problem solved?

Ahh who cares I'm done...good luck guys!
    Yep, definitely not fixed. Won't be far behind you Rex. Shame because I did enjoy playing this game
    the original crack

Lurker
    Post Count
    Definitely not fixed. Usage is through the roof on this game.

Totally unacceptable.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not fixed. Massive data surge doing anything from login to actually pushing buttons. I have a since stopped playing on my iPhone device due to overages.

Post Count
    Hi guys! I came back to the forum to catch up on what I am missing... apparently more of the same incompetence and poor service that drove me away in the first place.

It is concerning to see literally 40+ pages of people cursing gree and dramatically altering their routines and lives (driving miles out of the way to access a wi-fi) only to play a terrible game.

I thought this game was pretty cool... but after leaving it and experiencing some other titles from other developers, I'm able to say for certain that there are greener pastures.

Break the cycle, stand up for yourselves, and uninstall this piece of garbage. In 4 months of highly involved gameplay elsewhere... I have not had to contact support ONCE nor complain on a forum...

This negativity shouldn't be a way of life. It's a waste of valuable time, money and energy. The solution starts with you. Click the delete button and watch your happiness skyrocket.

Hope all my friends are well!

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Post Count
    Yeh I'm barely hanging on Pb, I'm playing another non gree game but I'm hoping this will be fixed. Just hanging in because of the money and time I've invested in the 10 months I've played this game. Out of all the glitches this games had this data surge has to be the worst. I will give it another week, if it's not fixed I'm out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Try again!!