Which Building? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What New Building would you like to see added to Modern War?

Voters
342. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gold Mine

145 42.40%
  • Redlight District

18 5.26%
  • Fountain of Youth

84 24.56%
  • Holy Temple of War

18 5.26%
  • Army Corp of Engineers

19 5.56%
  • Bank of London

29 8.48%
  • Other

29 8.48%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Building?

Post Count
    Buckingham Palace could be a morale boost - up to 20% alliance defence boost in 2% increments.
    -
    Either that or it takes 10% of gross income and doesn't give anything back
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-15-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Buckingham Palace could be a morale boost - up to 20% alliance defence boost in 2% increments.
    -
    Either that or it takes 10% of gross income and doesn't give anything back
    lol .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow these are all great and I want all of them!

I voted other as I would like a building that adds itself like an extension of any other building.

It's purpose would speed up cash buildings, or speed up upgrade times. It could decrease upgrade costs or increase boost strength.

There could be a 48 hr minimum extension period on it.

Ok so it's a wild idea but I think it would be very beneficial to all players.

Great ideas though Thief....really impressive

Regards

Loki
    Join the BEST to be the BEST

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    How about this:

A completely new aspect is added to Modern War with the building known as the 'Mission Post', which only costs 50 million, however it can not be upgraded. The idea for the 'Mission Post' is for players to purchase special cash units, which are used to be sent on missions. E.g a unit costing 500,000 cash can be sent to multiple different missions which have different difficulties, and different levels of rewards, like the 'Assassination of the Businessman' in which the unit has a 60% of succeeding, and if it succeeds it can obtain a prize of between 5,000-15,000 valour and an indestructible unit. The units you can deploy also can be upgraded, making it more likely for them to succeed in the easier missions. However, the units can also die on the missions, and a new unit may have to be purchased.

I could carry on but this is possibly a bad idea, please let me know guys. All thanks to Thief for being such a positive and great guy in the MW community. Rock on, Thief.
    Last edited by OwainCymro; 07-16-2014 at 06:45 AM.

MW Alliance code- 947 152 813

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OwainCymro View Post
    How about this:

A completely new aspect is added to Modern War with the building known as the 'Mission Post', which only costs 50 million, however it can not be upgraded. The idea for the 'Mission Post' is for players to purchase special cash units, which are used to be sent on missions. E.g a unit costing 500,000 cash can be sent to multiple different missions which have different difficulties, and different levels of rewards, like the 'Assassination of the Businessman' in which the unit has a 60% of succeeding, and if it succeeds it can obtain a prize of between 5,000-15,000 valour and an indestructible unit. The units you can deploy also can be upgraded, making it more likely for them to succeed in the easier missions. However, the units can also die on the missions, and a new unit may have to be purchased.

I could carry on but this is possibly a bad idea, please let me know guys. All thanks to Thief for being such a positive and great guy in the MW community. Rock on, Thief.
    It's actually a very good idea, maybe you could start with 1k units and you only need one left alive, this would clean up our inventories too.
    Join the BEST to be the BEST

Post Count
    I'll be honest, though a gold mine initially sounds like a good idea....I don't like to rely on it or allow it to become a major factor in my gameplay. Personally I'm satisfied with large cash output buildings with good payout times. Ie 12, 24 and 48 hours. Even the free gold I get largely goes towards speeding up build/upgrade times, which in itself doesn't make much of a difference to my stats. It's more of a convenience for me to be able to speed up buildings if I'm going to be busy later on or whatnot.

That aside I'm liking the ideas of using up the water and water/land expansion most of us have. But it doesn't make too much of a difference to any of us other than those unable to afford furthering their expansion.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki KAD View Post
    It's actually a very good idea, maybe you could start with 1k units and you only need one left alive, this would clean up our inventories too.
    Brilliant!
    You could buy a travel ticket for units in your inventory, or buy a lunch box for it to go on its journey.
    So use up useless inventory by putting them to use. Spend in-game cash to do the mission.
    The bigger the mission, the bigger the cash you need to cough up, and the higher the unit you require.
    Let's say mission 1 you need to send a unit with stats between 1/1 and 500/500 (or don't put a max cap on, since some people may have already burnt these units up. Or else you need to do map missions to re-gain some).
    Mission 2 you need 5/5 and higher, etc.
    Mission X, no you may be needing units that appear in your army.
    This could be fleshed out some more!

Good work thief. I voted Army corp of engineers, since I lack patience and want everything to finish upgrading yesterday.

Post Count
    Really great ideas .
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep great ideas ,,
    Unless you are a low income player,
    All the low cost building are t even worth the bother, for example concealed headquarters Lvl 10..26k per 24hrs... Come on gree give the low players a chance to get something decent for a change

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzj10 View Post
    Yep great ideas ,,
    All the low cost building are t even worth the bother, for example concealed headquarters Lvl 10..26k per 24hrs... Come on gree give the low players a chance to get something decent for a change
    Or you could do what everyone else has had to do so they CAN afford those buildings now - build your IPH over time and SAVE? Now there's a novel idea.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzj10 View Post
    Yep great ideas ,,
    I've been playing for almost 2 years and have earned my IPH through time and patience. If that's not your thing you can always buy your way to the top. Besides, GREE has already given low income players a chance by allowing them to raid bases with millions of attack points below their opponents defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    It would be nice if a gold producing building was released......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A valor building. Something along the lines of being called "Hall of Honor" level 1 giving 2.5k valor a day and level 10 giving 25k a day with the pricing to be 300 mill
    Last edited by One man army; 07-16-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Even if Free implements one of these buildings they will adjust all events that follow to reflect the increased boost.
    Energy regen-> higher hits
    Gold Mine-> higher gold costs for everything
    Etc.

Nice ideas though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have always wanted a building that sped up energy regen time.