Which Building?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What New Building would you like to see added to Modern War?

Voters
342. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gold Mine

145 42.40%
  • Redlight District

18 5.26%
  • Fountain of Youth

84 24.56%
  • Holy Temple of War

18 5.26%
  • Army Corp of Engineers

19 5.56%
  • Bank of London

29 8.48%
  • Other

29 8.48%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Building?

Post Count

Which Building?

Okay first I think its awesome that Gree Releases a new LE building every Cycle. (no the buildings themselves are not always awesome but in this case its more about the new content than anything)

Now the Question is what new building type would add something to our Enjoyment of the game? This wouldn't be an LE building rather just a new release.

-Gold Mine-Produces gold. Plain and simple. As all buildings it has 10 Levels. A level 1 produces 1 gold every 24 hours while a level 10 produces 10 gold every 24 hours. The amount of gold is minimal but just like watching videos (which some people get and some don't) it a little incentive. A tease to help our gold reserves while probably pushing us to buy more gold once we have started to spend it.

Purchase Price: 250 Million (2 Available)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Red Light District- Stamina Regeneration. Everyone loves to attack (this game is called Modern war after all and we love to raid the spoils of war. This building will give 2% increments for quicker stamina. At 10% a 20% quicker Stamina Regeneration. Obviously the theme is a little suggestive but this is after all a game of war.

Purchase Price: 100 Million (1 Available)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Fountain of Youth- Health Regeneration. "A man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health." Probably the most enticing potential new building in the game. A true gem and challenge that all can aspire to obtain. As such as the Red Light District This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for health Regen. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Purchase Price 750 Million (1 Available)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Temple of War- Energy Regeneration. More wars have been fought over Religion than any other factor. This is not just any religion though...this is one that forces us to stay glued to our phones tap tap taping for hours on end. Its a dedication that so many have accepted and sucked in. This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for Energy Regen. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Purchase Price 500 Million (1 Available)

Army Corp of Engineers- For the last 2.5 years one of the biggest challenges in this game is time. It took almost 2 years to upgrade my unit buildings and boost buildings and it seemed like I would never get there. The building is designed to speed up improvements so that upgrades can be completed quicker. This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for Upgrade times. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Purchase Price 200 Million (1 Available)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank of London- As in all Banks they are there to create money from money. By upgrading this building it will pay out an interest rate based on your total cash already on hand. The rich can simply sit back and make money from money. (not sure if this is something gree can program) This building will work in 1% increments for daily interest payments with cash on hand at Midnight. (lvl 10 is 10%)

Purchase Price 500 Million (1 Available)

"Other" Fill in the Blank and Describe what you would like to see for a new building.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well thought out, some good ideas. Not sure if will ever be implemented, but hey hell may freeze over someday also

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well done thief, unfortunately no one is listening.

Post Count
    Great ideas!

/edit
    Do you think we could bump the Army Corp of Engineers building up to 3% intervals? Lol
    Last edited by VileDoom; 07-14-2014 at 04:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Great thoughts thief!!
    Only thing I'd be concerned about is that even though its minimal gold, a gold building would up the already high gold usage. i.e. LTQ's will cost more, more boss health etc

Post Count
    Interesting ideas. To bad no one will ever do anything about it. I never got regen boosts, I remember seeing them offered, but I wasn't in a faction, so had no idea what the **** regen was, and why I'd want a unit that lowered it. :/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Great ideas bro!!! but GREE will never do it unless we make pressure on them

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Cool ideas. Thanks for sharing! Looks like we want some more variety?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Great job theif

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    great options thief! need a water building though. maybe statue of liberty, +3 allies brought to battle per level.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Well done. I'm impressed.

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    All of them

MW Alliance code- 947 152 813

Post Count
    How about a water building... JHC

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I voted other, only because I want ALL of them. Awesome ideas Thief!!! If only it would be implemented.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Great ideas!

/edit
    Do you think we could bump the Army Corp of Engineers building up to 3% intervals? Lol
    Certainly it could be! These are obviously just Templates as I have no control over the percentages or the costs but just what I was thinking could be useful for the community.
    VFF Legends