Startin back up, whats new?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Startin back up, whats new?

Post Count

Startin back up, whats new?

So I got out of the game about 6 months ago and Im comin back to it. Save your time attempting to talk me out of it or sparkle talk SAS I'm not interested.

What kinda events are still around what are new. What's considered good stats for each syn rank tier top 10,25,50, ect.
    Best ways to get stats up and all that basically what's changed and how to get better

Back Alley Network

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Not a whole lot has changed.... I myself quit for about six months and came back, but have been lucky because I had a lot of early mods. You probably just have a lot of catching up to do, depending on when you left, and where you hope to be. Cost to finish events has gone up. I would say LTQs are worthless unless you plan to finish elite. PvPs seem to be gone, and if we do have them, there is no syn component. Last cycle, there was a 24hr war (just like the normal battles) which replaced the sltq..... This time, looks like sltq is back. Def mods are much less common, and more valued than att mods. Other than that, not much I can think of..... Oh- The rivals list has changed, and is no longer level based, but stat based, which means everyone can rob everyone.... Everyone has complained about it, but no one cares.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Top 10 stats are probably 70m plus, 25 is around 55m and 50 probably 40 but it all depends on how deep your pockets are.

Post Count
    Molly Maguires are still legendary.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Molly Maguires are still legendary.
    Where do they finish usually in battle?

Post Count
    First, obv.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    no he didn't!!! town hall 9 fo life
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    So I got out of the game about 6 months ago and Im comin back to it. Save your time attempting to talk me out of it or sparkle talk SAS I'm not interested.

What kinda events are still around what are new. What's considered good stats for each syn rank tier top 10,25,50, ect.
    Best ways to get stats up and all that basically what's changed and how to get better
    Best event for stats- Epic Boss (Raid Boss if you're in a good syndicate). I wouldn't really bother with LTQ's they aren't really stat gainers, neither are case events or even battles anymore.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    Top 10 stats are probably 70m plus, 25 is around 55m and 50 probably 40 but it all depends on how deep your pockets are.
    This issue definitely worth separated thread...
    another important parameter here is your lvl, for example if you are lvl 70 with 30m/30m stats,
    you can easily find synd in top 50 area, but if you are lvl 200+ with same stats, you need to aim lower...

Another point, if you are lvl 250, your life here aren't easy, details in the link:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-100-all-tiers