[Feedback] Operation Liga Liberation

Hi there,

We want your opinion. Please comment on Operation Liga Liberation that is going on all week this week below!

Please remember to keep it constructive and keep it classy.

Thanks!

Love it. Good way to strengthen current units

Started 2 weeks ago.

i've spent *quite* an amount on LoW but seeing that you need to spend on energy/morale potions weekly to even smell the entry level event rewards?

this might not be the type of game i wana stay in the long run :/

Operation Liga Liberation

Well I find it ok and not game changing by any means.I find the car unit that gives one 20% to reward points to be lame.It is easily destroyed and takes away a position of a better unit that I can use to cruise through event.What can make this operation better along with verses missions is rewards for working with ones alliance.All one gets in alliances is black market items which in itself are weak as well as one pays millions in game to get only 10 % of this and that and it only lasts for 7 days then one starts the process over.Create a mission that say can corespond with current missions that give rewards to group efforts in ones alliance so it makes sense to be in an alliance in the first place.
    Last edited by Lord Jetson; 07-17-2014 at 01:06 AM.

i enjoyed receiving the 20% boost unit during the mission. i was able to meet all of my objectives for the event.

thanks!

Lord Jetson, you are welcome to join up with Terminus; we have no problems buying all of the black market items; might make your in game experience better.

cheers

Like operation Liga but I am stuck

Cannot seem to get the right squad mix for level 7. Chemical sniper wipes me out in seconds. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Custodian33 View Post
    Cannot seem to get the right squad mix for level 7. Chemical sniper wipes me out in seconds. Any advice?
    I got stuck here, too - it depends on the random spawn of the enemy. I got lucky enough to push a People's Dagger and a K-Rage to that first sniper, in conjunction with an Equality Scout. They took out the sniper... Or perhaps the level started with a Minotaur, which was easy for my K-Rage/Dagger combo, followed-up by the Scout to take out the inevitable sniper.

I have problems with that Janus that comes. I'm stuck on L8 now, with similar problems...the cheaper units get smoked by the snipers/hesastus guys....even my Perseus (which mows-down most troops/helis) gets one-hitted by these troops. Add a Janus and I lose every time.

Quote Originally Posted by bravodingo View Post
    I got stuck here, too - it depends on the random spawn of the enemy. I got lucky enough to push a People's Dagger and a K-Rage to that first sniper, in conjunction with an Equality Scout. They took out the sniper... Or perhaps the level started with a Minotaur, which was easy for my K-Rage/Dagger combo, followed-up by the Scout to take out the inevitable sniper.

I have problems with that Janus that comes. I'm stuck on L8 now, with similar problems...the cheaper units get smoked by the snipers/hesastus guys....even my Perseus (which mows-down most troops/helis) gets one-hitted by these troops. Add a Janus and I lose every time.
    i got pass after spending 1k on war chests?
    built a team with R4 Hastatus Sniper, SR2 Hastatus Prime, SR4 Gebel I, SR3 Seleucus, SR3 Pegasus, SR3 Janissary

got a couple of UR are they are all crap at UR1 or UR2

and still... the problem is... u cant complete the event unless u spend another sum of $ on energy potions

I had a really hard time completing 7 until I got triumph of reason, and it's still a battle to beat the clock. I barely passed 8 think it was luck because I get wiped every time I try to see what the other two crates hold. 9 is impassable so much gets spit out before I can get a decent group out and my small stuff gets wiped immediately longest battle lasted 1:10 before they wiped my base out.
    I have evo 3 righteous whisper leveled and it's decent for what it's designed to do, it will take out the smaller foot troops with ease and mine has no problem going up against 3-4 centaurs one after the other or even a centaur squad. Put it head to head with a evo 2 equality scout leveled and it was a draw. Works great as a low cost hit taker for my exterminator squad much better than rocket squad was until I can get supply numbers up.
    The 20% bonus is nice but I feel it could be a bit more or maybe 20% plus 1% for everything kill it played a part in or 1% for each one you put into play.
    Haven't played long so I can't compare to previous missions, but I don't see how anyone reaches the top rewards. Getting that many points seems quite hard. I have around 165k and time is on the downslope.
    Don't really see the advantages to the black market items when I'm playing. I feel they cost to much for the little effect and only one week of use. Would prefer the way alliance bonuses work in BtD over weekly ones. 5 levels to each different skills that can be bought and used permanently for the alliance. Keys seem harder to come by than last weeks pvp type event might be my memory or maybe it's supposed to be that way.
    Would like to see an alliance type mission as mentioned above. So we would have to work together to gain rewards. Something like alliance has to kill x amount of tanks x amount of recon, people, air. It could even go on while there is a pvp event. Possibly make it only kills counted are from pvp fights.

Like the earn extra points by killing x amount items and winning 100 battles and defeating 100 players. Would like to see it expanded one or two more tiers. Would greatly help us in getting to higher tiers for points rewards. Even a bonus for completing all of them. Either a set amount or a descending percentage depending on how long is left in the event.

Being its so hard to get gold keys I am proposing letting us trade our bronze keys in for gold ones. Say 10 bronze will give you a silver. And 20 bronze will get you a gold key. But no trading silver for gold, and although I would like to see it no trading for event keys or elite keys. Even though I have only been playing a couple weeks most things I get from bronze boxes are training fodder.

I haven't yet spent real money for anything in game, I give props to devs for letting the little guys join in on the fun .without handing our pay checks over. Props to Gree for there being no server lag, no bugged events, no server maintenance during events unlike BtD has had the last couple events.

Thx for the offer

Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    i enjoyed receiving the 20% boost unit during the mission. i was able to meet all of my objectives for the event.

thanks!

Lord Jetson, you are welcome to join up with Terminus; we have no problems buying all of the black market items; might make your in game experience better.

cheers
    Thx garen argon for the offer, I will think about it.I am in a good alliance already and we as well have no problems buying all the black market items.My issue is they can make this game better by creating missions for alliances that can go on during other missions to make it worth something to be in an alliance.Alliances get ranked weekly and it means absolutley nothing but pride for your alliance,no incentives to work together to better ones self or their alliance.This game could be a lot better if Gree would implement a alliance mission and create more incentives to players to spend their hard earned money.Also create better units for the 20% which does not hamper ones ability to go 10/10 in mission which I did accomplish last mission but without the 20%unit which hampered my efforts in mission.Cheers

Thumbs up for the event rewards

Having able to collect all 4 UR by completing 2 weeks of events seems fair.

Will be willing to spend on energy/morale refills for future events.