Page 2 of 2 First 12
    My key suggestion is as always.......Balance. It would be nice to see more defense mods. When we're robbed/attacked there is a message that says Defense, Defense, Defense as if there are choices to invest in either. Since for the most part we have to rely on Gree's events to build or strengthen our interest I believe most of us would like to build our defense.

500 mill attack/ 200 mill defense is how most of us stacks up. It would be nice to balance this to 500 mill attack/ 500 mill defense for example.
    Last edited by The Governor; 07-17-2014 at 08:46 AM. Reason: grammatical errors

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Gree might want to consider another rule for defeating the Boss for the daily rewards for syndicates of less than 60. It is literally impossible for most small and new crews to beat the boss 300 times in one day. Perhaps base the total bosses required on a number of people in the syndicate when the event begins. At least the smaller syndicates will have a chance.
    My syn of just 14. with just 7 active and I have 1 main and 2 minis. No gold im completing them just fine. 1 of my accts has been farming for a solid 2days. this last 300 on the 5th day. we actually slowed down. but thats me. figured out a way to run through bosses and cant wait til the next go around....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Gree might want to consider another rule for defeating the Boss for the daily rewards for syndicates of less than 60. It is literally impossible for most small and new crews to beat the boss 300 times in one day. Perhaps base the total bosses required on a number of people in the syndicate when the event begins. At least the smaller syndicates will have a chance.

i sooooo hope they will do it!!!!!