Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Thread: LTM timing

LTM timing

Long-term memory is, obviously enough, intended for storage of information over a long period of time. Despite our everyday impressions of forgetting, it seems likely that long-term memory actually decays very little over time, and can store a seemingly unlimited amount of information almost indefinitely.
    Vashikaran is the most powerful medium to control mind of any person who dislike you, lots of people use this lore for bad purpose that’s not good. If really need vashikaran for good purpose this will really help you.

Attack ltm up. Get your last manticore.

Quote Originally Posted by janvi View Post
    Long-term memory is, obviously enough, intended for storage of information over a long period of time. Despite our everyday impressions of forgetting, it seems likely that long-term memory actually decays very little over time, and can store a seemingly unlimited amount of information almost indefinitely.
    Um......How does this post contribute anything to this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Um......How does this post contribute anything to this thread?
    Lol think he means ltm is long term memory , obviously he a troll lol

Any reason why some builds only have one LTM instead of two as in the past?

Right and LTM starts late.

And when's the LTM for the current build coming?

Ya almost 6 hours in, and no ltm.

Seriously, this is getting old.

And now a player build stuffed in the middle of nowhere.

and of course only 24 hours too... seriously!!!! ugh

Looks like Gree is slipping back to its old ways.

Time to quit is rapidly approaching

yeah the combination of dreafully, almost criminally poor support and the constant striving to make the game totally unplayable unless you coin like someone with OCD is making me rethink wasting time and effort on the game any more as the enjoyment is consistenly declining and the frustration at the blatant greed and lack of respect/service shown to paying customers is consistenly increasing and I dont think I am alone in feeling that way

I have a request that has been there now for almost two weeks and that is closed almost daily without even the decency to reply to it as well as maybe 75% or more of my other requests also being closed without any response

On W13 an entire alliance was brought down by a general who just went quiet and after two weeks Gree support staff still hadnt even replied to the support enquiry

This would be more understandable with a totally free game supported by its creator in their spare time, but on a high earning paid to play game its absolutely abhorrent and depending on what google play has to say might even be borderline criminal

Ltms don't matter for top ranked players anymore so who cares

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps_DP View Post
    So here we go again, first LTM started hours before the start of the actual Player Build event. And now the second LTM hasn't even started and my second group of long term builds are popping.

I was considering spending some money for both the bonus package and the discounted speedups...but what is the point? All my big UV long term builds will have already finished by the time the second LTM even starts.

I could, of course, ask an ally to destroy all my factories and extend the build time...but I'm so fed up with that kind of stuff I just don't care enough anymore.

Tadaaah...if you're out there and there is a chance you or someone at Gree is reading/listening...this is, in my opinion, a huge mistake. You lost a couple hundred bucks from me...and I know I'm not the only one.

STOP MESSING WITH THE START TIMES FOR LIMITED MISSIONS!! Embed them inside the player and alliance build events, and leave that alone. They are challenging enough as is, considering it's a total guess when those events are even scheduled.

Guess a monthly event schedule isn't going to happen?

The relationship between players and this company is getting more and more contentious. Such an obvious attempt to get players to spend more. Instead of making the game a contest between players and alliances, it's turning into a contest between the players and the company--Gree. Wonder who will win this battle? Long term...my money is on the players. Literally. We will find something else to spend our time doing and our money on.

Getting really, really tired of this game...and I used to love it.

HardCorps_DP
    Dark Pirates
    General
    World 15
    Gree isn't gonna let us predict every single ltm lol and where's the fun in that ..we got lucky that gree allowed a predictable calendar for literally almost a year. I have about 23 lev 90 comms and some are true. The ltm comms I have don't compare very well to my other comms that I have earned other than livewire which is still one of the best comms in the game. comms earned from team and player events are generally better comms due to their % stats being much much higher such as wild jackel devil doll etc. I don't bother with ltms anymore I'd rather focus on platinum comms and elite comms etc..

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoPup View Post
    Gree isn't gonna let us predict every single ltm lol and where's the fun in that ..we got lucky that gree allowed a predictable calendar for literally almost a year. I have about 23 lev 90 comms and some are true. The ltm comms I have don't compare very well to my other comms that I have earned other than livewire which is still one of the best comms in the game. comms earned from team and player events are generally better comms due to their % stats being much much higher such as wild jackel devil doll etc. I don't bother with ltms anymore I'd rather focus on platinum comms and elite comms etc..
    You really wouldn't need to care much about LTM....you have 23 level 90 comms!

That certainly must be a large amount of 90s in your world.