So here we go again, first LTM started hours before the start of the actual Player Build event. And now the second LTM hasn't even started and my second group of long term builds are popping.

I was considering spending some money for both the bonus package and the discounted speedups...but what is the point? All my big UV long term builds will have already finished by the time the second LTM even starts.

I could, of course, ask an ally to destroy all my factories and extend the build time...but I'm so fed up with that kind of stuff I just don't care enough anymore.

Tadaaah...if you're out there and there is a chance you or someone at Gree is reading/listening...this is, in my opinion, a huge mistake. You lost a couple hundred bucks from me...and I know I'm not the only one.

STOP MESSING WITH THE START TIMES FOR LIMITED MISSIONS!! Embed them inside the player and alliance build events, and leave that alone. They are challenging enough as is, considering it's a total guess when those events are even scheduled.

Guess a monthly event schedule isn't going to happen?

The relationship between players and this company is getting more and more contentious. Such an obvious attempt to get players to spend more. Instead of making the game a contest between players and alliances, it's turning into a contest between the players and the company--Gree. Wonder who will win this battle? Long term...my money is on the players. Literally. We will find something else to spend our time doing and our money on.

Getting really, really tired of this game...and I used to love it.

HardCorps_DP
Dark Pirates
General
World 15