Thumbs up Famous words of a fool !

So u guys who've played as long or longer than me are bound to have had these words said to you more than once, you know the old "COME TO MY WORLD and see how tough you are " or " world whatever " , usually I laugh it off and reply by saying well this is not that world so nit much we can do there buddy move along now or whatever ( trying not to hurt the little guys ego) . Until today I asked the fellas name went to his world ( world 3') where I found no trace of him in the top 50 , which brings me to my point are these people really any good or just fantasists .
    Maybe the guy was in that world but if so I've got more bp than him in a newer world (21) than he does in a almost original world (3) but regrardless idk why anyone would expect you to go fight them in a wolrd use never played , does it happen a lot to you ? Just a personal interest topic here but thanks for indulging me 👍👍👍

I don't really get people like that in W2...If anyone like that comes along, they normally get bullied into submission lol.

Yes we get that all the time in W18

I hear it alot in w21 and tbh the main culprits are w2 w3 and 4 , some of whom played our world then cldnt stand the coining and went back to there old world

Tell that guy to bring his comms to your world and fight with you hahah!!

I think they key in the folks that take the game a little too seriously. They want the people that want to thump their own chest like King Kong when in actuality the one trolling is the one laughing.

We don't get any of that in w27