http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...rum-Moderators

Ok for the players that have the time.

Lolsies, hope you get selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post

Thanks

I aim to help you guys out more as there isn't much communication between us and Gree, and I want to improve that.
    Last edited by Lolsies; 10-11-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Cool Application for forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post

Application Date: 10/13/2014
    Forum User Name: frndzy
    Active Member Since: August 2014 (Forum) / Feburary 2014 (ingame)
    GREE Game(s) Played: War Of Nations
    In Game(s) Friend/Profile ID(s): 101010836879896

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator and what makes you a good fit for this role?
    I have been playing war of nation for couple of month and i am very interested to help out others with tips of how to play game properly and with fun. I have learned this game after so much difficulty and sometime playing for 48 hours straight. i now want other compassionate players to take advantage of my experience. Also my understanding is with new players posting their issues in the forum will give me more understanding and experience in the game.

Do you have any previous experience as a Forum Moderator/Admin? If yes, please explain.
    This is my first application that i am putting forward to be the moderator. I have been spending too much time playing games that i never thought of becoming a administrator before but now i think being a part of gaming forum will be a great step and fun.

What is your favorite GREE game and why?

"WAR OF NATIONS" Been playing it for last couple of months and i like the strategies + one good thing is anyone can join the world anytime, so all the world always stays alive and not like other games where once the top player or alliance starts ruling the world the world is dead.
    Another most important thing i liked is that even if someone coins a lot does not make him the god of the world and people with proper strategy and alliance can crush them. This keeps my interest in the game and a lot of people in gaming community would appreciate that they can win without coining and have fun.

Are you comfortable moderating the entire forums or only for certain games?
    I have no idea about other games, i only want to moderate war of nations.
    Although i am now trying to play other gree games considering war of nation is so fun, but i dont think i would be interested in any other games as long as GREE keeps War of Nations going on.

What was a controversial change in a GREE game that you did not like? Why?

There was a incident where the sever was down and everyone who tried to login got free gold.
    I did not like that as it was unfair for people who did not try to login during that time.
    Server was down only for couple of hours and i dont think it made major difference.
    I think Gree should stop giving free gold.

How do you tell the difference between constructive criticism and blatant bad mouthing?

I think both are just a point of view. Considering that Gree provides games to the international community different people can have different views.And what i can see as a bad mouthing can be seen by other as a constructive criticism, so my understanding is that there here are no criticism that is constructive or destructive. its how a person receives it and acts on it.
    If the bad mouthing comments are received with patience and proper understanding and replied properly then it becomes constructive.
    This in other sense benefits everyone and shows a positive attitude of the community.

Also if someone is bad mouthing even intentionally and he is dealt in same way then it will create a suspicion among other also and they may not provide a positive criticism too.

How much time per week can you commit to being a forum moderator?
    As long as it takes. i am always online, and i can look into every posts if needed.

Have you read and understood the GREE Forum Code of Conduct & the GREE Terms of Service?
    Yup, first thing that i read was that only.

Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
    I am quite an avid gamer and an Trainer/Tech Writer (which is how I understand coding). I have played an array of games such as Battlefield, WOW, Diablo, POE, Digimon, Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Kingdom Hearts, Mortal Kombat, Portal and many more. My main Enneagram Type is Troubleshooter, so that means I will work with you to find the problem and fix it. Making people happy makes me happy as well.

That is a very good question Zack Zed...... Also I think these moderators should actually be experienced players with more than a couple of months experience playing the game. I have been playing for 2 years and still I learn things

Quote Originally Posted by frndzy View Post
    Application Date: 10/13/2014
    Forum User Name: frndzy
    Active Member Since: August 2014 (Forum) / Feburary 2014 (ingame)
    GREE Game(s) Played: War Of Nations
    In Game(s) Friend/Profile ID(s): 101010836879896

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator and what makes you a good fit for this role?
    I have been playing war of nation for couple of month and i am very interested to help out others with tips of how to play game properly and with fun. I have learned this game after so much difficulty and sometime playing for 48 hours straight. i now want other compassionate players to take advantage of my experience. Also my understanding is with new players posting their issues in the forum will give me more understanding and experience in the game.

Do you have any previous experience as a Forum Moderator/Admin? If yes, please explain.
    This is my first application that i am putting forward to be the moderator. I have been spending too much time playing games that i never thought of becoming a administrator before but now i think being a part of gaming forum will be a great step and fun.

What is your favorite GREE game and why?

"WAR OF NATIONS" Been playing it for last couple of months and i like the strategies + one good thing is anyone can join the world anytime, so all the world always stays alive and not like other games where once the top player or alliance starts ruling the world the world is dead.
    Another most important thing i liked is that even if someone coins a lot does not make him the god of the world and people with proper strategy and alliance can crush them. This keeps my interest in the game and a lot of people in gaming community would appreciate that they can win without coining and have fun.

Are you comfortable moderating the entire forums or only for certain games?
    I have no idea about other games, i only want to moderate war of nations.
    Although i am now trying to play other gree games considering war of nation is so fun, but i dont think i would be interested in any other games as long as GREE keeps War of Nations going on.

What was a controversial change in a GREE game that you did not like? Why?

There was a incident where the sever was down and everyone who tried to login got free gold.
    I did not like that as it was unfair for people who did not try to login during that time.
    Server was down only for couple of hours and i dont think it made major difference.
    I think Gree should stop giving free gold.

How do you tell the difference between constructive criticism and blatant bad mouthing?

I think both are just a point of view. Considering that Gree provides games to the international community different people can have different views.And what i can see as a bad mouthing can be seen by other as a constructive criticism, so my understanding is that there here are no criticism that is constructive or destructive. its how a person receives it and acts on it.
    If the bad mouthing comments are received with patience and proper understanding and replied properly then it becomes constructive.
    This in other sense benefits everyone and shows a positive attitude of the community.

Also if someone is bad mouthing even intentionally and he is dealt in same way then it will create a suspicion among other also and they may not provide a positive criticism too.

How much time per week can you commit to being a forum moderator?
    As long as it takes. i am always online, and i can look into every posts if needed.

Have you read and understood the GREE Forum Code of Conduct & the GREE Terms of Service?
    Yup, first thing that i read was that only.

Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
    I am quite an avid gamer and an Trainer/Tech Writer (which is how I understand coding). I have played an array of games such as Battlefield, WOW, Diablo, POE, Digimon, Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Kingdom Hearts, Mortal Kombat, Portal and many more. My main Enneagram Type is Troubleshooter, so that means I will work with you to find the problem and fix it. Making people happy makes me happy as well.
    Wrong thread man. Go to "announcements" and then you will see a thread specifically designated for applications.

Quote Originally Posted by 50_Cal View Post
    That is a very good question Zack Zed...... Also I think these moderators should actually be experienced players with more than a couple of months experience playing the game. I have been playing for 2 years and still I learn things
    I suggested HardCorps_DP for that reason but he is sadly to busy. If anyone has any suggestions they, should try to get them to apply as we could do with a good moderator.

If anyone is considering to be a moderator, you should apply by today as the thread will be locked tomorrow.