GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victim of raids advice required

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Victim of raids advice required

Hi guys

I have a mini account who is getting raided repeatedly by the same person. This in itself is not a problem as its part of the game. What I do have issue with is that he is several levels below me, his attack is over 20mil below my defence. Having looked through his inventory he doesn't seem to be a member of a top faction no big boost items.

So my question is when does someone's attack and defence scores become relevant when raiding and getting raided. How much more do I have be over his attack to stop losing?

Cheers

TCM

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Itll pass if you don't attack him back....or you can be a real **** and take out all his boost buildings and keep doing it till he gets it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    raid him back. The worst is having someone sit on your base who is weaker than you and has an IPH of $1.98 so you cant get revenge.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just buy a big box of tissues. It isnt your in game cash unless you are capable of keeping it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Level his base. Explain to him u will kill more in unit value than he can make from raiding u. Destroy all his defences n hit any and all of his money buildings. This is a war game. Declare war on him. Jihad his backside till he is walking funny. Unless he has a 100% destructible army this will hurt him.

You say 20mill lower but I believe its a percentage. If he is 1m n u r 21m he shouldn't be able to hit you but if u r 200m n he is 180m then u r fair game.

Alternatively;
    lvl up super fast
    Drop allies
    Join his faction
    Cry like a big girl to gree
    Post hurt feelings report on his wall
    Quit MW

Post Count
    To answer your question i've been raiding by someone 60% of my stats. That ratio will result in plenty of failed attacks but at 80% they probably won't fail any raids.

Needless to say not much you can do to prevent someone from raiding you other than getting off their rivals list by camping, dropping allies or leveling up quickly.
    VFF Legends

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Bring your defense to over 150% his attack.

Post Count
    Stop whining and it will pass. I've had people 200m lower Att than my deffense but still were able to hit me. My base is some sort of popular this past month since my bp is high for players.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    Kill his boost buildings....players hate that. Then figure out when his best buildings payoff and raid him back. Whatever you do, don't let a lower level player get away with hitting you.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Post Count
    Here are some of my suggestions on how to rid yourself of pesky campers.

-Leave the cash buildings unrepaired for a week
    -Change your in game name
    -Reduce number of allies and hide
    -Attack him everyday and destroy his boost buildings everytime you log in especially during WD
    -Get stronger, long term solution is to focus on defense boosts and units with highest defense stats.

Post Count
    Hahhah I bet u this is that person I hit for a couple times for the other day for concrete then e posts on my wall what's your problem ****head I simply told him what t do. He just replied back whaeva. Isn't this game a war game arnt you sup post to raid and attack o there people. Tip if you don't want to get hit again stay of there feed and soont bit back. I won't stop hitting u in tell your of my feed for calling me a ****head that's what u get. So you can now call me a duck hea.

Post Count
    Oh and my 24hr collect in about and 5 hours come get them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sychronize all bldgs with like regen times and get an app that lets you set timers at various intervals. Set a timer for the intervals you are concerned most with, obviously 12/24/48 would be the first. Then you can collect your money and he has nothing to raid.

And also he's lower than you so go attacking and raiding and take it out of his cash units.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Post Count
    I get raided by guys that have 25% less stats all the time, same as I routinely raid people with 25% higher stats than me. It's part of the game.
    -
    You have three options:
    -
    Go Jihad every time he hits you and take out every boost and money building you can find. Short term gain, but eventually long term pain as they then have you constantly in their sights and just keep coming back.

-
    Just ignore it, don't retaliate (and therefore stop popping up on his radar) and it will go away.
    -
    Call the Wahmbulance.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Got the same problem , im getting hit by someone 200 mill weaker than me , ( I dont understand how he is beating me for a start) , so next time he hits me im going nuclear on his base , sending him back to tne stone ages