(iOS) Blitz 17 war graphs

This blitz featured surprisingly heavy competition for top ten in the last 3 hours. An hour and a half before the end, four guilds were virtually tied for #6-10. Then a fifth guild, RwS, surged from #11 to take 8th place, pushing Ham Slamwich out of the top bracket by a very narrow margin.

Condolences also go to Ninja Turtles, who ranked solidly in the top ten for 3/4 of the war, then ended up falling to #16 so they don't even show on the "top ten edge" graph.

IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

do you just follow the top 20-25 guilds and only plot the winners? or do top 10 normally not fluctuate too much?

i love seeing these by the way =] even though im droid
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

She usually does whoever hovers around the cutoffs.

Beth is one of the few community members that is truly just... awesome. Don't think there is anyone who can say anything bad about Beth.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Normally I only track the top 25. Notice how the line for The Chosen has a gap in it on this chart. At the time of the missing dot, they weren't in the top 25, so I didn't get a score for them.

Occasionally I'll keep track of a lower guild that's associated with the one who's sponsoring me, searching through the list for their score.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition