Hey Tadaaah - Video gold not paying out. - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hey Tadaaah - Video gold not paying out.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

no gold

Quote Originally Posted by Niek_NL View Post
    Still the same problem Gree! I sometimes get a video, but the gold is never rewarderd after watching.
    Having similar issues. Although gold on iOS works for me, my android accounts have the left option to VIDEO OFFERS blanked out for weeks now, and when I try OFFERS, watching videos or downloading apps don't get me gold.

Gree's response (it's Tapjoy, can't help it) is way to easy... and contacting Tapjoy directly leads to a 'yes, you were rewarded'. No, Tapjoy, I was not... of course, as free gold doesn't make Gree richer, this is at the very bottom of their priority list.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DRR View Post
    Having similar issues. Although gold on iOS works for me, my android accounts have the left option to VIDEO OFFERS blanked out for weeks now, and when I try OFFERS, watching videos or downloading apps don't get me gold.

Gree's response (it's Tapjoy, can't help it) is way to easy... and contacting Tapjoy directly leads to a 'yes, you were rewarded'. No, Tapjoy, I was not... of course, as free gold doesn't make Gree richer, this is at the very bottom of their priority list.
    It is a tapjoy,contact their suport and they will give you your missing gold.
    I got my gems that way when i contacted them,but you need to say wich video did you watch or wich game or offer did you download and play..
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Congratulations. You are the only person ever, in nearly three years, that I've seen tapjoy actually give a payout to after contacting them.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    I got my gems that way when i contacted them,but you need to say wich video did you watch or wich game or offer did you download and play..
    I am not sure why I ask this following question since it is highly unlikely I will receive an answer, but here we go. Gree why do you open your platform to a shady partner like Tapjoy who does not pay out the gold? Are you not afraid that the Tapjoy failure will get back to you like a boomerang and thus damaging the Gree franchise?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tapjoy has given me gold when they didn't award it to me but I had issues when they did reward it and apparently Gree stopped it. Tapjoy has control over there end but if the hold up is Gree blocking it tapjoy can't do anything.

Post Count
    To me this feels like a 5.0 update problem. All gold payments stopped for me a while after that update.
    So not only movies are not working, ALL offers are not paying gold.
    I used to get movies for a while after the 5.0 update and got gold also, but after a while the gold stopped. Then I could watch the remaining movies as often as i wanted but without any gold.
    I suspect my gold may have been going to some other player ?
    Tapjoy has looked into this and tried to refund but refund is not working either.
    Tapjoy is now looking into it further but again: to me this clearly feels like a MW/Gree bug.
    I am on Android btw and at the moment there are no more movies at all.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    its Gree they hv to power to turn features in your game on and off.

though tapjoy dont always pay gold some apps did some videos did. try complain u get grief but its gree.

if u ever followed clementines tips u will get access to tapjoy for a mo. then once u get no gold and u report it ur turned off again.

all 3 bad as each other gree. tapjoy. adcolony. all very fraudulent and deceptive coNpanies in the way they operate and steal ppls data.

a game does not need to know who u phone or texts or what other apps u use. but all tapjoy affiliates aka apps and games require what time u brush ur teeth who u spoke to this week and what time u had a dump.

games are meant to be for leisure and fun but they are just spyware. imo.

anyways i believe its gree turning it on off for players u complain u get stuffed. u help them reporting bugs u get stuffed. now they asking if u use ur emails here and to report tickets thats so they can fk u up and see who says what abt them and find ur game. imo. cough.

ive reported hundreds of bugs and tried to help them hundreds of times and yes ive dissed them too on the parts thats true like bugs and customer service being bad etc.

thousands of you here have tried to help them too. reporting things offering ideas and help. we help them for free. many players here hv the best ideas ever. yet gree only "use" cough some when they think ppl forgot they posted that idea. were the mugs who test their games cos they dont seem to hv staff to do it.

im psd off the game always force closing always something wrong but i too am too stupid to get stuck into another game when ive got good ppl in teams and ive spent a lot if time trying to mk a base in what cld be a really great game again.

skip over the disses gree its the truth cos u hurt ppl. but if u actually listened to custoners the ppl who know far more than your whole team. then u wld be far richer than u are. ur only in it for the money.

so fix the bugs sort things out and u will be richer. and players will praise and play. imo.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 01-28-2015 at 02:58 AM.

Post Count
    Well, its only a game and i take it as it comes. These problems do make it easier for me to resist the urge to spend in-game money. Besides the fact that I believe that gold is very expensive. If you want to make prestige missions on a regular basis you need to spend about €80,- a month. For that kind of money I prefer to buy a new playstation and games.

Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    No they won't I've tried numerous times. I can't figure out why MW doesn't switch to the company Crime city uses, Supersonic. Always pays out, almost always free videos daily no waiting, syncing, or any other nonsense needed. Just works. This is what I get from Tapjoy. image.jpg

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer material View Post
    No they won't I've tried numerous times. I can't figure out why MW doesn't switch to the company Crime city uses, Supersonic. Always pays out, almost always free videos daily no waiting, syncing, or any other nonsense needed. Just works. This is what I get from Tapjoy. image.jpg

I had this very same reply, after complaining that I installed an app from the Offers tab that promised 2 gold for installing and opening the app. There are no offers that don't promise gold, and if there were, we wouldn't be checking them out. After 5.0 I don't get gold rewarded on two of my Android profiles in any way, and this respons from Tapjoy shows that they either have no clue of what they're doing, or they are fully aware and just cashing without rewarding.