Hey Tadaaah - Video gold not paying out. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Tadaaah - Video gold not paying out.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Out of curiosity, you guys are collecting from a building and depositing it in your vault, or making a small purchase, or anything that syncs the server back up after the videos, right? If not, that's your problem. Do it after your video level cap is reached, and you can actually watch the gold increase in your account. Yesterday I ended up with 32 gold from 16 videos (almost all of which were for Pacifico beer, man I'm thirsty) and today between one sitting this morning and tonight, collected 66 more gold. About 75% Pacifico beer, 22% Guardians of the Galaxy, and one or two videos for a game I've never heard of. All 98 made it to my account fine. If you ever do have a problem with the video gold, try a quick server sync first. I have to do it every day, so I'm guessing it's normal. Hope it helps. And enjoy some nice , cold, refreshing Pacifico beer.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey nothing else works around here. Why should this be any different?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarTBS View Post
    Out of curiosity, you guys are collecting from a building and depositing it in your vault, or making a small purchase, or anything that syncs the server back up after the videos, right? If not, that's your problem. Do it after your video level cap is reached, and you can actually watch the gold increase in your account. Yesterday I ended up with 32 gold from 16 videos (almost all of which were for Pacifico beer, man I'm thirsty) and today between one sitting this morning and tonight, collected 66 more gold. About 75% Pacifico beer, 22% Guardians of the Galaxy, and one or two videos for a game I've never heard of. All 98 made it to my account fine. If you ever do have a problem with the video gold, try a quick server sync first. I have to do it every day, so I'm guessing it's normal. Hope it helps. And enjoy some nice , cold, refreshing Pacifico beer.

Im im all over the server sync issue mate. And I get gold for an average of 3/4 of vids. The rest i dont get paid!. I'm probably owed 250 gold by now tbh.

Post Count
    Yeah, tried it all. Been there, done that, have the T-shirt.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    I can't see how you made 66 gold in one day considering gree caps every user to 20 videos a day.
    Sounds like a server error. Not from us to gree but gree to third parties. Although I haven't had any issues getting gold from the 2-3 videos I get a day.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyminiMW View Post
    I can't see how you made 66 gold in one day considering gree caps every user to 20 videos a day.
    Sounds like a server error. Not from us to gree but gree to third parties. Although I haven't had any issues getting gold from the 2-3 videos I get a day.
    It's no longer capped... I got 30 videos a few weeks ago and no haven't had more than 5 since in 1 day
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    For the last month Android hasnt had video gold.. welcome to the party

Lurker
    Post Count

No gold vid's for droid for the last month why ?????

Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    For the last month Android hasnt had video gold.. welcome to the party
    Same here no gold vid's for a month on droid,come on gree FIX IT even up the playing field

Post Count
    I did a loaod os tapjoy apps last week and nothing appeared dont know if tapjoy or Gree issue
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Same here nothing on droid

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    nothing on two accounts. two tickets sent in

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_55 View Post
    Same here too
    Been that way for two months on my iPhone. Am still getting it on iPad tho.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    I did a loaod os tapjoy apps last week and nothing appeared dont know if tapjoy or Gree issue
    Then that's tapjoys issue send them a ticket (which they will ignore)
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    At least you are getting videos I have been frozen out from even pulling them up, sent three requests with no response not even we got your request, sent thru another account and was told it had to come from the problem account yet they will no acknowledge

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Missing gold

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Wondering if it was just me. Apparently not.
    Same here guess it's a whole bunch,just sum don't know how too report it