Hey Tadaaah - Video gold not paying out. - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Hey Tadaaah - Video gold not paying out.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And yet again for 3days no gold nor any vids

Post Count
    Whatever became of this issue? Be been checking daily a galaxy S4 and 2 tablets running kitkat and they still do not have any videos from adcolony. They also do not receive credit for watching tapjoy videos.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    mines same hardly a video in years then few months ago they worked but did not paypit i complained to gree tapjoy and adcolony and still got no gold and now back to no videos.

nowtapjoy installs dontall pay out i installed ten appsonly 2 paid.

i wrote to tapjoy they replied to all videos on one reply saying i alreadygot my1bar of gold for installing 1 of the games 2 years ago...

how the f am i supposed to remember some spyware crap game i installed 2 years ago???

if they know what each gamer has already installed then they should not have the offers listed if they cant be used or hv been used.

they did not gv gold for the other apps and it tppk over week for them to even reply with that.

we all get ripped off by gree tapjoy and all these apps and games that want so manypermissions and what time i fart and brush my hair as well as the rest.its all spyware crap just for a bar of virtual gold.

thus why i didnt ude tapjoy over a year its pointless cos gree and tapjoy just do not care about any customer atall other than robbing u of allthey can and selling it on.imo.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    sorry for any typos my browser seems to be messedup on herehalf ofit is off screen andi cannot scroll.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I bet that gree was still getting paid for all your hard work maybe they can pass along some of those profits

Banned
    Post Count
    Since I downloaded the 5.0 version I haven't gotten any gold. That was a few weeks ago. I still get gold on a mini account that is still on 4.5

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Tadaaah what about the video gold are they caming back again????

Quote Originally Posted by τнε RJ View Post
    It's shameful for gree that players are getting off the game.. I feel pity for community manager lol he has firing or questions but no support from product team for answers to it.. Sorry but it's true
    well we get to see gold videos again???????

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I can view the few videos that come through on my Android device but haven't been getting the gold.

Submitted a ticket to Gree and the response was that they can't confirm that a vid was viewed and cannot award gold.

So I contacted Tapjoy, submitted screenshots of what it showed I had EARNED. Their response was, Hi there!

Thanks so much for contacting Tapjoy Customer Service! I’ve looked into your support request, and unfortunately, this offer is only an opportunity for you to engage with our advertisers - there is no currency reward for doing so." I told them it was unacceptable and they said they awarded me 1 gold. It NEVER appeared in MW.

Some excellent customer service would be a welcome change instead of blaming someone else.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Video never works and now video in offer section not paying any gold for watching.
    Samsung Note 4.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

HI TAHAAAD any update on the gold videos

tahaaad any word plz update

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bashir View Post
    tahaaad any word plz update
    Tadaah left the forum almost two months ago.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry It's Tapjoy, Not Fyber, Gree!

Quote Originally Posted by wilderman View Post
    I can view the few videos that come through on my Android device but haven't been getting the gold.

Submitted a ticket to Gree and the response was that they can't confirm that a vid was viewed and cannot award gold.

So I contacted Tapjoy, submitted screenshots of what it showed I had EARNED. Their response was, Hi there!

Thanks so much for contacting Tapjoy Customer Service! I’ve looked into your support request, and unfortunately, this offer is only an opportunity for you to engage with our advertisers - there is no currency reward for doing so." I told them it was unacceptable and they said they awarded me 1 gold. It NEVER appeared in MW.

Some excellent customer service would be a welcome change instead of blaming someone else.
    I got this exact, lame reply.

What was worse was my reply from Gree, that told me I need to get my "Fyber ID" from the support area on my Offer Wall. Problem is that Fyber DOESN'T RUN THE OFFERS FOR MODERN WAR!!!! It's TAPJOY!

But they do seem to have a "go-to" email that they send to anyone with this problem. If only the email had usable information in it!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    still no gold from apps installed off tapjoy month ago.

no response from gree as usual and tapjoy same trash as before.

the videos and apps do not do as advertised.

so false advertising, fraud and theft i believe that to be.

same issue here

Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    still no gold from apps installed off tapjoy month ago.

no response from gree as usual and tapjoy same trash as before.

the videos and apps do not do as advertised.

so false advertising, fraud and theft i believe that to be.
    I have also experienced this same issue for over 4 months or whenever Gree updated their with the bad 4 release. First it was iPhone 5, then both tablets watch gold no videos, sent screenshots, no customer service. If I can find a phone number somewhere I will be calling.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Still no solution

Still the same problem Gree! I sometimes get a video, but the gold is never rewarderd after watching.
    EXCELLENCE
    top 150 WD - top 100 FL
    All Faction Bonuses MAXED

Join Excellence now: 370 006 605