Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    No animosity whatsoever, merely expressing a viewpoint which the facts of the matter support. I have always noticed in life that people who cannot raise a legitimate rationale in response to a comment always turn to the "hater" label.

My apologies on my misunderstanding, Fossil. Think about it for a second though, what if you were in my shoes? It's easy to say these things from the outside looking in. I've heard it all.

"DK are cheaters and hackers and that's the only reason they win first place."
    "DK doesn't pay for gems."
    "DK works for Gree."

... and the list goes on and on.

The fact is that we are all normal people, just like you. When there is a legitimate point to debate, I will gladly open the logic vault and debate with you, in a friendly and respectful manner; I was always taught to respect others, regardless of a difference in opinion. Clearly as you can see on the forums and Facebook, very few people take the time to extend the same courtesy to me, or any member of DK.

People will do and say anything to denounce our characters even though we've never personally caused them any injury. I've seen everything from bogus claims to faked screenshots of conversations I most definitely did not have. So yes, I've accepted that haters are and always will be haters. I'm absolutely positive anyone else would come to the same conclusion, and it's not worth my time or energy to worry about these endless and insignificant lies.

If you'd like to open a discussion with me, feel free to! I'm a socialite and I'm always open to calm, logical conversation.

As to the rewards fiasco: be patient, as Gree has not completely corrected the rewards yet for many people. Keep your tickets open by replying to the automated emails. Don't give up, and know who you blame. It certainly isn't DK's fault the rewards were so messed up, we aren't responsible for that.

In regards to awarding first, second, and third place with epic+ armors, I don't believe that's fair for one very obvious reason: we don't award 3 gold medals per event at the Olympics. We don't have a first, second, and third president or queen or prime minister. There is no "first three" category in any competition. There is and always will be a reason first place exists, and that is for the top prize in every circumstance. This is the way it is in every single competition.

That is not to say that DK doesn't face challenging guilds. Rebels have given us a run for our money on more than one occasion, and I'm sure have the screenshots to prove it. Therefore the argument that no one can stand up to DK is completely false and invalid. Again, we are normal people, just like you.
    Many of the latest chest epics have had stats comparable or better than the war epics, and you can win the plus versions just as easily as anyone else willing to spend the cash. It's luck of the draw, however, and the reason DK doesn't bother is because we like to compete and to us opening chests is about as dull as reading medical law. (Trust me on that one...)

Though I know this will not stop the onslaught, I certainly hope people take the time to understand that personal attacks and vindictive public posts are not going to do anything to improve the game, nor relations between people on an individual or community basis.

Which, lest you forget, we are a community. It's easy to spend our time flinging false accusations and dragging each other's names through the mud, but much more productive to spend our time working together to provide constructive feedback to Gree and actually trying to enjoy this game that we invest so much of ourselves into.

In all honestly, I hope I hear from some of you. Please feel free to pm me if you would like to establish a dialogue, I will answer your questions honestly as I have nothing to gain by dissembling. I'm always ready to make new friends! Be warned that I don't tolerate drama, and should you contact me with nefarious intent I won't bother to dignify you with a response. Bearing that in mind, I extend this invitation to all of you:

Please, feel free to actually talk to one of us. We don't bite

DK Zenith
    Death Knights GM

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man SH View Post
    Anyone else notice that DK is gone. I searched guilds and nada. BondBeyondTime is still there. Did they get banned?
    To directly answer your question, as DK is currently set to "Invite Only" the guild itself is unsearchable.

I'm willing to bet DK is no more gone than Rainbow Party...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Zenith, I have seen many comments from many people on this forum and can understand your feelings on the matter. My post was not pointed at an individual or group, only a mentality. As for normal, that is a word that is currently undefined but I am certain that you will not find my picture next to it....LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    All their big gemmers from the guilds they fed off of up and left them high and dry. They can no longer maintain their dominance.

DK is done for.
    Love your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Zenith View Post
    In regards to awarding first, second, and third place with epic+ armors, I don't believe that's fair for one very obvious reason: we don't award 3 gold medals per event at the Olympics. We don't have a first, second, and third president or queen or prime minister. There is no "first three" category in any competition. There is and always will be a reason first place exists, and that is for the top prize in every circumstance. This is the way it is in every single competition.
    After careful review of your position and comparison to the current policies of little league baseball events everywhere, we must now conclude that having "places" is harmful to the greater public good and is therefore banished. Please turn in any and all epic+ armor and proceed directly to sensitivity training. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Ha!

I continue to support first, second and third place with their attendant prizes. Bring on excellence, heavy spending or both, but let's dispense with the ridiculous notion that cutting us all down to the same height somehow makes us all equal.

Ain't that the truth. At the rate society is changing, we will be a third world country and this game will have to be excellence based as no one will be able to afford gems.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Zenith View Post

Realy you don't give a real reason for why not to be epic+ on the first 3 top. Maybe i mistake , but i don't see any kingdom here , or u want to mantain king/queen status ? Also in sport , last time i look was the first 3 who get on the top pod (gold , silver , bronze) and the honour is very big for all 3 of them.
    To give epic+ can only benefit to top guilds and first place competition can be stimulated in many ways not neccesary by a epic+ only. You can't came here and say that DK guild with a majority of 40 members full of epic+ have a oponent , a FAIR oponent. You offend us if you want to say so. At the actual status of the game and with the amount of guilds running hy is neccesary to do increase the amount of players willing to realy compete for top. Face the true , who go in top 10 already know they compete from 2 to 10 , is no chance , not even the small 1 to compete for first place. First place is of DK and if is not of Dk is of 1 of their subguilds filled with DK members and automaticaly same epics+ (so practicaly DK under another name).
    I know Rebels was clouse some times , but i would ask Rebels or other aliances if they realy feel they compete for first place or if they have the knowledge from the start that they compete from 2 to 10.
    The top 3 can share epic+ rewards with diferences for the extra component : 3- epic+ (and nothing else) ; 2- epic+ , 10 boost , 5 roses ; 1- epic+ , 25 boost , 15 roses , medal of the winner (like the medal in raid boss to steal the ideea).
    This is only a example but do you realize haw competition will increase ? haw top guilds will struglle to stay in that top3 ? Imagine only haw enjoyable the fight will become.
    I undestand that DK will never accept this , becouse this will mean a big risk for DK empire . Other aliances will fight hard to stay in that top and with time is the risk that the king will loose his crown. Dk , naturaly can't accept this risk and can't accept to give the others a chance to became strong like they are.
    I am wrong DK Zenith ? Can you afford to take that risk ?

P.S. all top players are big gemmers and hy level guilds members and since the discusion is open i intend this post for all top guilds/players , not only for DK guild , maybe is time to speack out and stop hiding in PM's and cloused top meetings. Leave that damn politic on one side and speack out for the benefit of all of us not only of your self.
    Last edited by shadowshoot; 07-13-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Well Shadowshoot, ask our Rebel and COAL counterparts for their knights, and you will see epic+.

Can DK afford to take the risk? Um, DK doesn't control what prizes come out of the chests... so yes. I think so.

Shadowshoot, all it takes it money to be in first. It is that way in every sport in the world and unfortunately the mentality has extended to gaming. GREE could change the bases upon which the game functions, but then the income from the game will be diminished. I believe the "Raid" concept was a compromise intended to satisfy certain requests to change the status quo while attempting to maintain the cash flow. The fact that cash is king with GREE should never be doubted as shown by the less than generous compensation they offer when you get screwed over by the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Boss View Post
    Love your posts.
    Thanks dad

Lol this post is hilarious. Who cares if dk is alive or dead. Knd is dead anyway they can keep spending rediculous amounts of money on an outdated and boring game doesn't hurt me at all. Keep it up dk and thank you for ruining knd for most of the community.

Ruining it how? How does their influx of cash hurt the game? An underfunded game gets dropped by a game company. I know I don't put in enough cash to keep this sucker moving, do you?

Thanks DK and Rebel and Rainbow and Team Unicorn for funding the party!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowshoot View Post
    Also in sport , last time i look was the first 3 who get on the top pod (gold , silver , bronze) and the honour is very big for all 3 of them.
    So you mean Argentina is very happy now they reached second place and feel just as good as the Germans ? Not to mention the Dutch who came third..... I'm sorry but no, your point does not make sense. First place is and always will be the best place to be. You can argue that second (and even third) should get a better price (difference between normal and plus is pretty major), but first price should always be the best.