Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation GLITCH - Unlimited(?) enemy lineup, results in a loss.

This new glitch seems to be somewhat rare, but for those it affects it is a gambreaking glitch.

An enemy knight will be defeated, but remains as a second instance at the back of the lineup. So when the enemy's three knights are defeated, they must be fought again. I haven't seen reports of anyone beating six knights, so I don't know if it ends there, but simply defeating the three knights the first time does not result in a win.

This screenshot shows the first knight in the enemy's lineup waiting just off screen. As you can see, according to the lineup at the top of the screen, War is in the back of the line...so all three knights have respawned and are put back in lineup rotation.

As you can see in this shot, the lineup at the top of the screen shows all three knights have been defeated...and yet, they are still fighting.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 07-12-2014 at 12:29 PM.

wow haha... That is weird... it's not just reset they are really waiting on the side lines.

Hahaha just had the same. Im done with this crap. Test your **** for once
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

We had the same challenge in our first battle

This fight is tough enough without having to face six knights.

Some people in my guild had the same problem today.
    BIG JIM

Guild: Angus
    Guild Master

This isn't a rare problem. It's been happening all over many guilds I'm in contact with. Not to mention the magic energy thief that continues to rob people of their war energy.

Seriously. Fix. Your. Game.

This is a really poor showing, especially after last week's fiasco with that whole Raid thing and some STILL not receiving their rewards....I dunno. Getting really sick of this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Micro Destroy View Post
    This isn't a rare problem. It's been happening all over many guilds I'm in contact with. Not to mention the magic energy thief that continues to rob people of their war energy.

Seriously. Fix. Your. Game.

This is a really poor showing, especially after last week's fiasco with that whole Raid thing and some STILL not receiving their rewards....I dunno. Getting really sick of this crap.
    I was NOT halucinating when attacks did NOT happen and I still lost war energy? interface been buggy so I thought it was just me. God... GREE

FIX you're system and bring back the game to what it was 2 weeks ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Kanji View Post
    I was NOT halucinating when attacks did NOT happen and I still lost war energy? interface been buggy so I thought it was just me. God... GREE

FIX you're system and bring back the game to what it was 2 weeks ago...
    I would prefer that it be fixed to function better than it was 2 weeks ago. The disappearing energy problem has been happening for a while now. On a positive note, I can now retrieve my armor that is equipped at the summoning stone without paying 11 gems.

There is a way to avoid this glitch, and that is to press Attack only ONCE. I pressed it once all the time and didn't get this glitch
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99

I have not been affected by any of the recent, big glitches. I know more than a few people who have and are affected, and it must be supremely frustrating.

It is reasonable that there are glitches and errors will inevitably occur, but I'm not confident that continuing this record of releasing a flawed product (that people pay much, much, much more than you would think is reasonable for a game, relative to a console or PC game that has more content and is capable of much more, by several orders of magnitude) and then dropping free gems, keys and energy on everyone from a helicopter in as some flippant mea culpa is going to fly with paying customers.

Admittedly, GREE does very nice things when they don't have to. The Facebook contest and the Cyclops contest were fun, little events that they did not have to do for us. And we are grateful for those things. But the community has also absorbed a lot of abuse...and keeps coming back for more.

To paraphrase Jefferson in the US Declaration of Independence...we are disposed to suffer abuse while abuse is sufferable. I don't know where the tipping point is, but GREE needs to be careful to not test the community until the community decides that the abuse is sufferable no more.

Ive been tested enoug. 15 tickets without answer, being ignored on the forums for a week. Still dont have my rewards or compensation im done with this ****
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I havny been able to connect but once in a while says no connection lol full WiFi n 4g LTE but still can't connect then war energy gone when I do my epic boss gone I can't even do my friends for arena due to can't connect really gree come on

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Ive been tested enoug. 15 tickets without answer, being ignored on the forums for a week. Still don't have my rewards or compensation im done with this ****
    kangaroo, did you wait 2 weeks for the ticket to come back saying someone hasn't looked at it yet, are you still experiencing issues? because that when it gets heightened to business class level 5.

on a lighter note, they are hiring.
    http://gree-corp.com/jobs/
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else