Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Death Knights Gone?

Anyone else notice that DK is gone. I searched guilds and nada. BondBeyondTime is still there. Did they get banned?

All their big gemmers from the guilds they fed off of up and left them high and dry. They can no longer maintain their dominance.

DK is done for.

Can they change the name of the guild.
    BIG JIM

Guild: Angus
    Guild Master

Some of their members are helping other Empire guilds for top runs, they are not gone. They are helping Bunch Of Jerks and just didn't make any top 10 run this Blitz war
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99

Hello fellow knights!

Let me go ahead and confirm that DK is definitely alive and well...

But I like that people continue to speak from a place of no actual knowledge.
    We are indeed helping our Empire brothers and sisters in battle, for the glory of the whole family! DKE always has and always will choose an empire guild to host the top run. I guess you know who that is now

DK Zenith

You guaranteeing DK at #1 next weekend?

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 07-13-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Many things in life can be bought, but the things that matter you have to work for. Taken in that context, who really cares if they are in first next week?

Oh wait, I forgot that glory thing. Really? Never mind..

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    You guaranteeing DK at #1 next weekend?

Lol Sol I love Jessica Walter!

All I guarantee is that we will continue to strive to do our best, no more and no less, as always!
    We are still waiting for a legit challenge in a fair fight

"How much could a banana cost? Ten dollars?"

Quote Originally Posted by DK Zenith View Post
    Lol Sol I love Jessica Walter!

All I guarantee is that we will continue to strive to do our best, no more and no less, as always!
    We are still waiting for a legit challenge in a fair fight

"How much could a banana cost? Ten dollars?"
    Translation: We are waiting for someone to spend a lot of money to win a meaningless victory.

After the cheating scandal came to the surface, I do not see much validity to the term "fair fight". I seriously doubt that the circumstances that permitted those lopsided victories to exist have been fixed, or that new ones won't surface. The only reason the perps got caught is that they used the hack or whatever trick to an excess and provided irrefutable proof that forced GREE to take a stand. Given the thousands of people playing the game, I seriously doubt that GREE can police them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    Translation: We are waiting for someone to spend a lot of money to win a meaningless victory.

After the cheating scandal came to the surface, I do not see much validity to the term "fair fight". I seriously doubt that the circumstances that permitted those lopsided victories to exist have been fixed, or that new ones won't surface. The only reason the perps got caught is that they used the hack or whatever trick to an excess and provided irrefutable proof that forced GREE to take a stand. Given the thousands of people playing the game, I seriously doubt that GREE can police them all.

Wow, so much animosity...
    Gree took a long time delivering rewards for the Raid because they were going through all their data logs with a fine-tooth comb to eliminate any possible breaches in the TOS. I think that they know it is in their best interest to be sure that all players are following the rules, as this is the only way we will continue to spend our money.
    Whether everyone else believes it matters not to me, but the majority of people in KnD are legitimate, hard working players.

Just because we captain opposing ships doesn't mean we sail different seas.

This is just a game, and we stay for the social experience and the bonds we form with people all over the world.

The hatred aimed at DK and other top guilds is really nothing more than a waste of one's time and energy, but I understand that haters are always gonna hate. With that in mind, I wish you the best of luck!

Gree took a long time delivering rewards for the Raid because they were going through all their data logs with a fine-tooth comb to eliminate any possible breaches in the TOS. I think that they know it is in their best interest to be sure that all players are following the rules, as this is the only way we will continue to spend our money.
    Whether everyone else believes it matters not to me, but the majority of people in KnD are legitimate, hard working players.

This is just a game, and we stay for the social experience and the bonds we form with people all over the world.

The hatred aimed at DK and other top guilds is really nothing more than a waste of one's time and energy, but I understand that haters are always gonna hate. With that in mind, I wish you the best of luck!
    No animosity whatsoever, merely expressing a viewpoint which the facts of the matter support. I have always noticed in life that people who cannot raise a legitimate rationale in response to a comment always turn to the "hater" label.

Same sea ...
    I still don't undestand why top10 guild don't put a good voice with gree (something like 10- Movement) and extend the epic+ prizes at the first 3 guilds. This way , in the future , maybe DK will have a oponent to do a REAL fair fight. Atm not even if some1 want to can't compete with Dk and not becouse of the money they spend but becouse of the diference in gear and no hope to face Dk "face to face". But wait , was already a discusion about this and DK was TOTALY against this tipe of ideea (if others will have epic+ what chances will DK have then?).
    Is true , on 1 side are haters , on the other side is the obsesion of the "only ME" , with the rest of us trapped in the middle.

Gree took a long time delivering rewards for the Raid because they were going through all their data logs with a fine-tooth comb to eliminate any possible breaches in the TOS.
    Ya know, I guess the fine tooth comb didn't extend to making sure the awards were correct, as I certainly did not receive the armor that was commiserate to my placement.