I need community help! Should I level up to 250? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need community help! Should I level up to 250?

Post Count
    Lol, I know who you are now... In fact I just got about 400 kills off of you
    Thanks bro

Post Count
    Here's a question: what stats do you need at 250 to be able to defeat the epic boss without spending gold?

60 million Att?

Post Count
    I wouldn't bother trying to level up until GREE increases the max level to 300 which I hope is SOON! *hint*hint*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I wouldn't bother trying to level up until GREE increases the max level to 300 which I hope is SOON! *hint*hint*
    I think that would ruffle up too many feathers for Gree's liking... Players who reached 250 and stopped caring about level might start spending less on LTQs and such in an attempt to stay low. I don't mind the idea but I doubt Gree would go for it. The only way I can see it happening is if Gree first fixes the skills options... They need to get rid of the attack/defence since those options are useless now. Even if they replaced it with something like "Receive 20x your iph" and "receive bricks equal to level / 10" it'd be better than the useless attack/defence upgrades they have now.