So now threads are just deleted instead of answering questions?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So now threads are just deleted instead of answering questions?

Post Count

So now threads are just deleted instead of answering questions?

Niiicccceeeee.

That's fabulous customer support. Why don't you answer my questions rather then just delete my thread?

I didn't even cuss you out, I explained in a completely sane and rational manner my thoughts, and was asking for an explanation. And it's just, *poof* gone?

:/

Post Count
    Glad I saved it. I did it because the iPad deleted it when linking photos. Guess that was good seeing as the iPad isn't the only one with problems.

So I'm about ready to beat my head against a wall trying to deal,with Luke from customer service. I sent a ticket in after the last epic boss event for issues I had with it. I'm not allowed to have my phone on site, so I couldn't hit bosses for most of the day. I got out of work at 3PM EST, the event ended at 5PM EST. I had only 12 bosses left to kill, so needed to kill one every ten min. That's not really rushing anything, as I was using gold to refill health, and it was only taking six cash hits for me to kill a boss.

So I kill a couple of bosses, no problem. Then I start getting pop ups saying my session is invalid, restart the game. I had four bars of LTE, plus wifi, so it wasn't my connection. This happened at least ten times. I even deleted the game off my device twice, and had to reinstall it hoping that would help. Needless to say, I killed boss 149 with 47secs left. They should be able to check and see my usage, and that I was killing right along from the time I got out of work. There is no reason I wouldn't have finished with more then enough time if I didn't have these screw ups. Which were no fault of my own. Gree had problems, and I couldn't complete the goal.

Luke says too bad, so sad. Which is BS. How can you tell a customer, "we know our system screwed up, it's not your fault, but we aren't going to do anything about it."? I was paying real money to finish the quest on time. I would have if your programming worked correctly.

Am I out of line for asking to get the final unit for killing 150 bosses and the wrapper unit? I could understand if I had twenty bosses left to kill. But there is no reason I wouldn't have finished in the time I had, and I was using gold. It's not my fault the servers where having issues. Take the 20 gold that it would have cost me for the last boss, and award me the units I earned.

Screen shots of the error messages and the 149/150 bosses killed.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Give him the unit
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Last resort is apple/google. From the looks of your screen shots you should be able to get a decent refund.

Post Count
    Someone sent me a message and said maybe my first thread was deleted because someone said about contacting apple. I don't want to contact apple, I haven't quit the game. Yet. So I still want the stats gain that I should have gotten, for playing the game. The wrapper unit had a 20% ground attack boost. That was why I used gold to finish.

Someone else also said it was against gree's ToS to post user names? I looked in the forum rules, there is nothing there about posting user names. If there is such a rule edit out the names or send me a message and I'll edit out the names in the two photos. Or how about a Mod do something like a mod should and send me a message to explain why they deleted a thread? I've never been on a forum that things just magically went poof. How would I know,what I did wrong for next time?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh oh Gree View Post
    Last resort is apple/google. From the looks of your screen shots you should be able to get a decent refund.
    I don't want a refund. I'm still playing the game. I just want the units I earned.

Post Count
    Give him the unit
    One very Intoxicated Pig

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by damcv62 View Post
    I don't want a refund. I'm still playing the game. I just want the units I earned.
    You can get a refund and keep playing.. Trust me after 4 refunds I'm still playing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBFO View Post
    You can get a refund and keep playing.. Trust me after 4 refunds I'm still playing.
    I don't want a refund. I want the unit I used gold to earn. I spent the gold to earn a unit. I just want the unit.

Post Count
    The simple solution is to stop spending gold for pixels. Serves two purposes:

Gree only take note of what earns/costs them money. Cost them money, they will fix it.

Without the stress of worrying constantly about not getting value for money, you have no stress. It becomes a GAME again. When you pay zero, everything is good value.

Or, as I've seen over and over during the past 2 years, you can keep beating your head against the Gree system every couple of weeks as they continuously send out flawed events and do nothing to compensate you for your hard earned burned in the process of their mistakes.

Simple choice really.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    The simple solution is to stop spending gold for pixels. Serves two purposes:

Gree only take note of what earns/costs them money. Cost them money, they will fix it.

Without the stress of worrying constantly about not getting value for money, you have no stress. It becomes a GAME again. When you pay zero, everything is good value.

Or, as I've seen over and over during the past 2 years, you can keep beating your head against the Gree system every couple of weeks as they continuously send out flawed events and do nothing to compensate you for your hard earned burned in the process of their mistakes.

Simple choice really.
    But I do enjoy playing the game. Usually when contacting CS I've actually gotten, shocking, service. Why should this be any different? Sure I've spent real money playing the game. And I've enjoyed it. I don't want a refund, as I've said, I'd like the units I earned. Why is that so hard to understand? Am I out of line for asking for this?

Post Count
    Glad I saved it. I did it because the iPad deleted it when linking photos. Guess that was good seeing as the iPad isn't the only one with problems.

So I'm about ready to beat my head against a wall trying to deal,with Luke from customer service. I sent a ticket in after the last epic boss event for issues I had with it. I'm not allowed to have my phone on site, so I couldn't hit bosses for most of the day. I got out of work at 3PM EST, the event ended at 5PM EST. I had only 12 bosses left to kill, so needed to kill one every ten min. That's not really rushing anything, as I was using gold to refill health, and it was only taking six cash hits for me to kill a boss.

So I kill a couple of bosses, no problem. Then I start getting pop ups saying my session is invalid, restart the game. I had four bars of LTE, plus wifi, so it wasn't my connection. This happened at least ten times. I even deleted the game off my device twice, and had to reinstall it hoping that would help. Needless to say, I killed boss 149 with 47secs left. They should be able to check and see my usage, and that I was killing right along from the time I got out of work. There is no reason I wouldn't have finished with more then enough time if I didn't have these screw ups. Which were no fault of my own. Gree had problems, and I couldn't complete the goal.

Luke says too bad, so sad. Which is BS. How can you tell a customer, "we know our system screwed up, it's not your fault, but we aren't going to do anything about it."? I was paying real money to finish the quest on time. I would have if your programming worked correctly.

Am I out of line for asking to get the final unit for killing 150 bosses and the wrapper unit? I could understand if I had twenty bosses left to kill. But there is no reason I wouldn't have finished in the time I had, and I was using gold. It's not my fault the servers where having issues. Take the 20 gold that it would have cost me for the last boss, and award me the units I earned.

Screen shots of the error messages and the 149/150 bosses killed.

gl dealing with LUKE hes one the worst ones to have a ticket landing on his desk..to bad karen only goes the gold bonus shes awesome and truly trys to help..shes always resolved my issues withing 24hrs or less..gl i hope u get the unit
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    But I do enjoy playing the game. Usually when contacting CS I've actually gotten, shocking, service. Why should this be any different? Sure I've spent real money playing the game. And I've enjoyed it. I don't want a refund, as I've said, I'd like the units I earned. Why is that so hard to understand? Am I out of line for asking for this?
    its not hard to understnad that u want the units u got and not a refund,but in grees eyes (not mine) u simply did not finsih the event on time and see it as ur fault..they always blame the customer..even tho its server invaild thing that stopped u gree will say u should have did a couple more faster
    Retired to free playing

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah I had 2 threads deleted and copped a citation today too. Don't feel bad. Our new community manager is making himself known

Post Count
    You're not out of line for asking for that. It's perfectly understandable, and in any other company that valued customer support you'd get it.

Trouble is, you're also not alone in that you are the most recent of a long line of customers that get screwed on a daily basis with no result. So why spend more with a better than average chance of getting screwed out of your hard earned AND whatever little satisfaction that buys? A lot of old timers (me included) have come to that realisation unfortunately. I also spent a lot on this game, and would be happy to do so again, if it wasn't for the fact that it doesn't get you anywhere in the long run unless you spend thousands. THEN you get heard. And this is where we find ourselves today in greeland.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-12-2014 at 07:57 AM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln