+ 1 Max Building Upgrade prize - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: + 1 Max Building Upgrade prize

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    But 250$ to get this is insane, atleast make a 40% sale so more people could effort this.
    With 40% sale i would buy it right now!

Post Count
    lvl 19/20 is 0/6 kills at 297 energy a hit..thats how gree gets u they make it easy to get to prestige now and get within 5 lvls of beating it and then ramp it up with the multi kills..i want to get the +1 so i can upgrade all the old builds to lvl 10 while im still doing LE's..normal mode had a better bonus for me +10 building output..outside Health regan this is my fav bonus
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 07-12-2014 at 04:18 AM.
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Can someone please define what this bonus does. Even reading through this thread there seems to be some differences of opinions regarding this. Is it something tied to defense or is it that you can upgrade 2 buildings at once.?? Or something else?

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukesarge View Post
    Can someone please define what this bonus does. Even reading through this thread there seems to be some differences of opinions regarding this. Is it something tied to defense or is it that you can upgrade 2 buildings at once.?? Or something else?
    The bonus literally only allows you to upgrade an extra building, so in your case it allows you to upgrade to buildings at once. Defence stuff is irrelevant.

MW Alliance code- 947 152 813

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OwainCymro View Post
    The bonus literally only allows you to upgrade an extra building, so in your case it allows you to upgrade to buildings at once. Defence stuff is irrelevant.
    Thanks for clarifying. Man I wish Gree would make these a little more within the means of the common player. I don't mind spending gold. But $250 for 1 event. F-ing crazy!!! O well will continue to upgrade at snails pace.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    lvl 19/20 is 0/6 kills at 297 energy a hit..thats how gree gets u they make it easy to get to prestige now and get within 5 lvls of beating it and then ramp it up with the multi kills..i want to get the +1 so i can upgrade all the old builds to lvl 10 while im still doing LE's..normal mode had a better bonus for me +10 building output..outside Health regan this is my fav bonus
    I gotta agree with thief on this one. This is a must for new players, but for those who have already upgraded most of their base already, not really that attractive. I have no defense buildings and have deleted all non LE buildings from my base other than the CC.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    I gotta agree with thief on this one. This is a must for new players, but for those who have already upgraded most of their base already, not really that attractive. I have no defense buildings and have deleted all non LE buildings from my base other than the CC.
    Wow! Deleted all non LE buildings! Your IPH must be huge that you can do that! I was super happy for the 10% building output boost that you could get without spending gold (though I did, a tiny bit, because I was impatient). We should be grateful when something is great because if it doesn't get noticed and all we do is complain why would they repeat? This is my second favourite LTQ after the LTQ that gave TONS of valour a few months ago. : ) Thanks GREE.
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Post Count
    Yep got mine today and I'm happy,the last one made a massive difference but this is great too.