[ATTN!] Claim your rewards for Raid Boss by 6PM PDT TODAY

ATTN Knights!

Just a friendly reminder to claim your rewards for Raid Boss by 6PM PDT TODAY.

Please do the following:

ANDROID steps:
    1. Force a save up (changing your Knights name name is an easy way to trigger it)
    2. You'll get force loaded/game will re-start
    3. Once re-loaded head to the raid boss screen
    4. Claim rewards

iOS steps:
    1. Force quit (this is important)
    2. Open the game
    3. Head to the raid boss screen
    4. Wait for the timer to run out
    5. Claim rewards

If you still do not receive your rewards after following these steps, please submit a ticket to customer support stating you have already completed the steps.

Not to be annoying or something, but a LOT of people already tried this and have sent a ticket to GREE support. But, almost everybody got the same canned answer back. The same as you are telling us to do: "to follow this steps beginning with force save/quit."

There are several posts on this forum about this issue, but yet, GREE doesn't response. There are multiple issues still occuring after the last update. Including stuff like: Disappearing free gem option, Force closing, not able to fight against EB, Infinite EB energy.

I, also, have sent a ticket to the support center. But, I received the same canned answer back. An answer that doesn't made any sense. They just told me how to get my Raid Boss rewards, yet the problem was about these previous named bugs/glitches.

Please, and I think I'm speaking for more people then just myself, give this whole Knights and Dragons community some more information about the new occuring bugs/glitches other then the same "How to get your Raid Boss awards".
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaya View Post
    Not to be annoying or something, but a LOT of people already tried this and have sent a ticket to GREE support. But, almost everybody got the same canned answer back. The same as you are telling us to do: "to follow this steps beginning with force save/quit."

There are several posts on this forum about this issue, but yet, GREE doesn't response. There are multiple issues still occuring after the last update. Including stuff like: Disappearing free gem option, Force closing, not able to fight against EB, Infinite EB energy.

I, also, have sent a ticket to the support center. But, I received the same canned answer back. An answer that doesn't made any sense. They just told me how to get my Raid Boss rewards, yet the problem was about these previous named bugs/glitches.

Please, and I think I'm speaking for more people then just myself, give this whole Knights and Dragons community some more information about the new occuring bugs/glitches other then the same "How to get your Raid Boss awards".
    100% agree. I'm on android and have followed your steps(multiple times). They did not work. My ticket was closed when I told you it did not work.

Angry I still have not received Raid Boss rewards or compensation

My friend code is WBB NMF YPZ.

I am so frustrated with the lack of customer support regarding the issues with the Raid Boss rewards and the compensation, neither of which I have received.

My guild finished in 96th position but the Raid Boss event screen says that my guild did not participate, eleven though it has the little "My guild" icon on the guild leaderboard. I personally finished in 5945th position.

Because it says that my guild did not participate, there is no options to collect rewards. I also did not receive any of the compensation that was issued for the Raid Boss problems.

I have submitted a number of tickets regarding this issue but have only received a response she for the initial ticket that I submitted. That response GREE said that they were testing the fix, that I would get compensation, and then rewards, and that the ticket is closed.

I tried reopening that ticket but received no response and I have received no response to the other tickets that I have opened.

I have tried the steps referenced in the post that I am replying to but that did not work. I have changed my name, changed my name and restarted the game, changed my name and rebooted my phone, changed my name and uninstalled and reinstalled the game entirely. Nothing works.

Please fix this issue. At this point I think the reward period is going to end and I am not going to receive the rewards that I earned. And that is just not right.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Glove View Post
    ATTN Knights!

Just a friendly reminder to claim your rewards for Raid Boss by 6PM PDT TODAY.

Please do the following:

ANDROID steps:
    1. Force a save up (changing your Knights name name is an easy way to trigger it)
    2. You'll get force loaded/game will re-start
    3. Once re-loaded head to the raid boss screen
    4. Claim rewards

iOS steps:
    1. Force quit (this is important)
    2. Open the game
    3. Head to the raid boss screen
    4. Wait for the timer to run out
    5. Claim rewards

If you still do not receive your rewards after following these steps, please submit a ticket to customer support stating you have already completed the steps.

My guild finished top10, and I still dont have my rewards. Getting really mad right now its been a week and I payed for this ****
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Are you seriously implying EVERYBODY had to login and follow these steps yesterday, just to get their already earned rewards? On top of that not everybody checks these forums everyday. I got a life to. So I do not keep track of these forums all the time. So I missed this. I've been trying a lot to get the rewards in past days and obviously like most people I haven't received them.
    If there is no message ingame you can't expect people to actually do these things.

For a lot of people this means a lot of effort went down the drain. And obviously the compensation is far from suffient to compensate for the loss and effort people had to go through to get their rewards.

My guild has 30 people. Everyone has received the reward except one member.
    He has created a ticket with Gree 's Customer Support. I am certain that his ticket will be resolved soon.

They dont give a crap about these tickets. Mine have been closed without answer for a week now.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    They dont give a crap about these tickets. Mine have been closed without answer for a week now.
    They don't. I've sent 5 tickets over the last 3 days, made a forum account and one response. The only response I did get was that my ticket was closed and the problem was resolved. Which it was not!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Now that blitz war is as buggy as Raid boss was, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START COMMUNICATING WITH US GREE!?!?

the problems are piling up and the players are going elsewhere.

Fix the glitchs, i think 5million $$ a month deserves better.

Put us all on SAME update, some people do not have all the same features! aka free videos etc.

This is ridiculous, I am finishing off my gems during blitz and refuse to spend a penny towards this game until this is resolved. Take too long and we will ALL be gone.

Gree please respond to my tickets. All I want are my raid boss rewards. The boosts and various other things will help me level my gear. And the all the other stuff would be nice too. No one has responded to my ticket in 3 weeks!