Tadaah I need urgent assistance - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tadaah I need urgent assistance

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Come and get some View Post
    Please get back to me about previous post please. I wish i had morgan working on my ticket instead of allan james or eric thomson. They have stopped responding to my emails.
    I like Morgan.....he/she got my ticket handled promptly and to my satisfaction!! An A+ member in the gree support staff!

Thanks Morgan!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Come and get some View Post
    Last week I began getting an error message when loading up my game and it said there was an issue with my account. I began emailing gree to try and get my account back and after a few emails with Allan james and Eric Thomson I haven't heard anything back in 4 days, please help me get my account back. My id # is 958468794. Lv 300

Your request #1746467) has been updated.

You can add a comment by replying to this email.

Allen James, Jul 11 12:43:

Please I have spent 1000s on this game and don't know why my account would have an issue with it. Please help me
    That's the message you get when you are banned. If that's the case gl getting your acc back

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Account Transfer

I'm in same situation my phone was destroyed and was unable to transfer main account to my new phone. My player Name is Big D, ID# is 204 213 025 and Ticket# is 1777153 and my faction Strength & Honor. Can you please assist me as soon as humanly possible?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I have seen and heard of a lot of people losing their games when they update their os, do a reinstall, etc. tadaah, I would suggest a sticky relating to this subject. I would recomend that people transfer their game to another device, ask a friend if you don't have a spare. Then transfer the game back once your update, etc are finished. It will solve these kinds of problems and you won't have to wait for gree to restore your game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I have seen and heard of a lot of people losing their games when they update their os, do a reinstall, etc. tadaah, I would suggest a sticky relating to this subject. I would recomend that people transfer their game to another device, ask a friend if you don't have a spare. Then transfer the game back once your update, etc are finished. It will solve these kinds of problems and you won't have to wait for gree to restore your game.
    Im still running an old version of iOS because of this same reason. I don`t want to lose my game when trying to update my phone. Hopefully iPhone 6 comes out on Sep.

Speed Ump, you suggest a transfer to a friend and that is very close to violate section 8 of ToS.

8. Restrictions and Rules

As a condition of your use of the Service, and without limiting your other obligations under these Terms of Service, you agree to comply with the restrictions and rules set forth in this Section as well as any additional restrictions or rules (such as application-specific rules) set forth in the Service itself.

You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13
    You shall monitor your Account to restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13.
    You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of your Account by minors.
    You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument by minors
    You shall not rent, lease, sell, trade or otherwise transfer to anyone your Account or any virtual items or virtual currency associated with your Account