Better rewards for Heroic.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Better rewards for Heroic.

Post Count

Orbs, great they are useful and we need them. But as rewards for a heroic level, far from worth it. Sure use them as a reward for the regular levels, but heroic should have the benefit of premium rewards. Give us refills or units. If I have to use gems to complete the quest, I would like to know that the reward is worth it, and I can say spending 50 gems to complete one level of a quest to earn one orb is far from worth it.
    It's already tough enough to complete heroic levels, let's make it worthwhile.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well heroic RB, every other level is honor and we all know how useful that is

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same number of gems ... Same amount of XP ... Only half the Rewards!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    HTML Code:
    Keijen posted:

Orbs, great they are useful and we need them. But as rewards for a heroic level, far from worth it. Sure use them as a reward for the regular levels, but heroic should have the benefit of premium rewards. Give us refills or units. If I have to use gems to complete the quest, I would like to know that the reward is worth it, and I can say spending 50 gems to complete one level of a quest to earn one orb is far from worth it. 
    It's already tough enough to complete heroic levels, let's make it worthwhile.
    I agree, also while you're at it, we do not need unopened boxes as prizes during the Epic Boss. Most of us end with hundreds anyway. Maybe if the boxes were open boxes, that would be good!
    Purple Squirrel