Note to the forum! Hacked folders!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Note to the forum! Hacked folders!

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count

Exclamation Note to the forum! Hacked folders!

I'm hearing rumors of hacked folders being bought.
    If you are a responsible faction make sure you are not buying these folders that are if not hacked, acquired dishonestly.

Easiest way to check is that if you are buying around 2000 or more from 1 seller, you are most likely contributing to the problem.
    Check your sellers.

This is a rumor as of right now, but it also sounds more than likely.
    Heads up "top teams".
    I'd hate to see your prizes taken away, because you bought some "bad" folders and the rest of the community wasn't happy... again.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Post Count
    Why would anyone spend a penny on this game anymore? This place has more back doors than a brothel in Utah.......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Why would anyone spend a penny on this game anymore? This place has more back doors than a brothel in Utah.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Yes. I'd like the chance to buy them again, with real cash if needed. That's the idea. I couldn't afford the real cash before, now I can. And your point is........ What???
    I love when you fight with yourself.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH

Post Count
    This isn't a religion. One is allowed to change ones mind with new data. Give it a try, you'll be amazed
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think the people selling the folders have this opportunity because GREE is not dropping enough folders while they put in extra levels. And furthermore, I remembered seeing somewhere in the forum before that it was not intended to make money out of the folders according to a mod. Therefore, this problem can be easily solved if GREE give out folders. Another way is to make the folders like the concrete and all remaining folders can be kept for future Raid Boss events.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    I think the people selling the folders have this opportunity because GREE is not dropping enough folders while they put in extra levels. And furthermore, I remembered seeing somewhere in the forum before that it was not intended to make money out of the folders according to a mod. Therefore, this problem can be easily solved if GREE give out folders. Another way is to make the folders like the concrete and all remaining folders can be kept for future Raid Boss events.
    I bought some folders and concrete today from someone. I'm glad that players are selling their folders and concrete. I'm just hearing through the g****vine that factions are buying hacked folders so they can finish masters. That I'm not cool with.
    I agree with everything you are saying Apollo. I just don't think it's fair for other factions to use hacked folders to finish the event. I doubt anyone would disagree with that.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH

Banned
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with buying in good faith. Now move along, you're revelation is old news.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What isn't hacked in this game anymore. I am starting to think that me and about 100 players in this game are actually legitimate.
    I

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blodiea View Post
    What isn't hacked in this game anymore. I am starting to think that me and about 100 players in this game are actually legitimate.
    I feel that. It's so discouraging. I ran into a faction that had 20bil concrete! 20billion!!!
    I and others in my faction sent tickets in. What's the point. I thought they were supposed to patch that crap up.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus14 View Post
    Nothing wrong with buying in good faith. Now move along, you're revelation is old news.
    Buying in good faith and turning a blind eye to are very different. If there are other threads on this topic, I'm sorry to bring it up again. I just haven't seen it. Is it old news? I don't mean hacking. I mean hacking folders. Masters hasn't been around for that long. Before that there didn't seem to be much of a need to have 30k in folders.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus14 View Post
    This is the only thing I've seen on the forum.
    Other than the warning about the group. I don't see any discussion on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Almost all brick and folders sales are hacked. Stay away unless you don't mind being associated with that, there is a group where those people exist.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Each new account gives out 100 folders .. So if you find someone who wants to spend the time to create them, good for them to earn their faction some cash for extra bonusses.

And I agree 'hacked' folders have been around for a while too and annoy the crap out of me! groupme flooded with sellers for them multiple 1000's for a few $$ (real cash).

Ticket to GREE about this go unanswered.

Lurker
    Post Count
    nothing wrong with buying a few 5-10k of folders to help my team mates out atleast the sellers don't do us over like Gree does! saves spending silly amounts for gold like £69.99 for 1500 gold then 1500 gold for 1.5k folders (£69.99) i rather just pay them $20 for 1.5k folders or buy 15k for $180 can't go wrong

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Apart from the advantage you get over other factions who play the game within the ToS without resorting to hacks.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why on earth would anyone buy faux folders at full price,or at 1% of that price?

I know one person, ME, who'll never buy real-fake gold, or fake-fake gold.

I know one person, ME, who'll never buy real-fake folders, or fake-fake folders.
    Last edited by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT; 07-11-2014 at 04:15 AM.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!