GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree- Please Update Money/Defense Buildings In Store

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Updating defense buildings would be cool. More money buildings can always be upgraded/added though... I would just say have a building output or some type of mod for money buildings.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Free banking was released again for a second time for top ten teams. If you don't believe that +1 building upgrades will follow then you are the fool.
    Actually, free banking was released for a 3rd time this past event.

RIP Henry Hill Jr. (June 11, 1943 – June 12, 2012)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumbernick9 View Post
    Actually, free banking was released for a 3rd time this past event.
    Actually, it has only been available twice on each platform. So any single player will have only seen it available to them twice.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don't see any free banking mod?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    If they update the store buildings I would expect LTBs to see a significant increase in both cost and output. (Most) LTBs are already really good as far as output, but I don't see a current need to really drive up the price of them.
    Didn't we have this discussion recently? I'd agree the output from store buildings should not increase, or only slightly, but the build/upgrade times on them could use a rethink. Perhaps not down to LTB standards, but right now there's no incentive to upgrade them for any player who can afford LTBs, excepting to give time to rebuild cash reserves which you said before, but who wants to be having something upgrading for a week. TAW/TWLui excluded
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I cannot see how free banking is that beneficial - I never bank now and My IPH is not that high. Once you have been robbed "X" amount of times you are too beaten up anyway for so long.

I lose maybe 4m per day but generate 200m - speaks for itself really

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Didn't we have this discussion recently? I'd agree the output from store buildings should not increase, or only slightly, but the build/upgrade times on them could use a rethink. Perhaps not down to LTB standards, but right now there's no incentive to upgrade them for any player who can afford LTBs, excepting to give time to rebuild cash reserves which you said before, but who wants to be having something upgrading for a week. TAW/TWLui excluded
    If they were going to rework the upgrade times I think it would be better if they just release more buildings while leaving the current buildings as is. They aren't broken and don't need to be "fixed".

I would love to have more buildings with longer upgrade times, and just like most people I can only upgrade one building at a time. Unlike most people, however, I know how to use long upgrade times to my advantage, and have done that so many times that the only "long" upgrades I have left are a few upgrades to my Condos.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss View Post
    I cannot see how free banking is that beneficial - I never bank now and My IPH is not that high. Once you have been robbed "X" amount of times you are too beaten up anyway for so long.

I lose maybe 4m per day but generate 200m - speaks for itself really
    Free banking isn't that beneficial at all. It's just one of those mods that sound cool, which results in a lot of people who don't know any better throwing money at Gree in an attempt to get it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    If they were going to rework the upgrade times I think it would be better if they just release more buildings while leaving the current buildings as is. They aren't broken and don't need to be "fixed".

I would love to have more buildings with longer upgrade times, and just like most people I can only upgrade one building at a time. Unlike most people, however, I know how to use long upgrade times to my advantage, and have done that so many times that the only "long" upgrades I have left are a few upgrades to my Condos.

Free banking isn't that beneficial at all. It's just one of those mods that sound cool, which results in a lot of people who don't know any better throwing money at Gree in an attempt to get it.

just popped by to say you are still an idiot, free banking is great and you are just jealous. an 11.1% increase on all income from fighting, robbing and iph is not to be sniffed at. go and cry into your milk that my buildings will always pay out more than yours as a net income until you join the "idiots" and get free banking. back to retirement, attack me all you want as I'm gone again, probably for good.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    Free banking is silly.

Post Count
    That banker can be your brother or father. He's still charging you for his services.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    just popped by to say you are still an idiot, free banking is great and you are just jealous. an 11.1% increase on all income from fighting, robbing and iph is not to be sniffed at. go and cry into your milk that my buildings will always pay out more than yours as a net income until you join the "idiots" and get free banking. back to retirement, attack me all you want as I'm gone again, probably for good.
    Your buildings will never pay as much a mine, gross or net. Sounds like you're the jealous one.

Post Count
    I would like to see GREE keep the LTBs in the store after the quest is over.

I'd love to buy some of them for my lower level accts that couldn't afford them before.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

I'd love to buy some of them for my lower level accts that couldn't afford them before.
    I think so as well. Once LTB event is over keep building in store. The prizes earned during event would still expire but building would remain.

Post Count
    I'd be happy if they'd just give back the Vinny's Chop Shop that disappeared overnight. And no, I didn't drunk-sell it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Umm...its an LTB, you know what LTB means right? So why would it be kept in the store after the event is over?!?