GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree- Please Update Money/Defense Buildings In Store

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree- Please Update Money/Defense Buildings In Store

Gree,

Please update buildings in store. I have been playing this game for over 2 years and have yet to see money buildings upgraded to current economy. Or defense buildings upgraded to fit inflated attack stats.

I would still like to be able to build my protection or economy as I see fit and not just rely on the next event to do so. Currently the best defense building in store has a base stat of 68 def. That same building maxes out at 2,284 for Tycoons. This building should max out at 20/30 times that now.

Please inform this community of any plans to upgrade buildings in store or at least an explanation if not.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Post Count
    The did say they plan on updating def. buildings it just hasn't happened yet. I personally would rather see other problems fixed as def building being updated will not help at all with the rivals list now. Also for the most part in store money building won't help either Ltbs will take care of any update they do there

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    The did say they plan on updating def. buildings it just hasn't happened yet. I personally would rather see other problems fixed as def building being updated will not help at all with the rivals list now. Also for the most part in store money building won't help either Ltbs will take care of any update they do there
    I think LTBs are just that, Limited. But money buildings should be updated to adjust to economy.

I do agree there are other more pressing issues to deal with such as game freezing on droid during raid boss.

Post Count
    Considering there's only about three days a cycle where there's not a LTB going on, who would ever waste time on the store buildings? Does it matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
    Gree,

Please update buildings in store. I have been playing this game for over 2 years and have yet to see money buildings upgraded to current economy. Or defense buildings upgraded to fit inflated attack stats.

I would still like to be able to build my protection or economy as I see fit and not just rely on the next event to do so. Currently the best defense building in store has a base stat of 68 def. That same building maxes out at 2,284 for Tycoons. This building should max out at 20/30 times that now.

Please inform this community of any plans to upgrade buildings in store or at least an explanation if not.

Thank you in advance for your response.
    Great idea OP. It is about time to upgrade the store money and defense buildings - just like the weapons were upgraded. This would most easily be done by simply doing a x10 on both the store and existing in-game inventory. That would ensure long time players are suitably rewarded for their game loyalty and also provide greater interest in buying upgrade time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Considering there's only about three days a cycle where there's not a LTB going on, who would ever waste time on the store buildings? Does it matter?
    Could not agree more

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not every player can afford a 150.000.000$ building.

Post Count
    I'm a poor FNG that hasn't built my iph enough to play the Long Time Player Buildings. I'm glad they are there though, It's payback & reparations for the horrors you long time players have suffered at the hands of the rival's list change. You have your own buildings to show off to each other, and I can rob to increase my income

Yes, I still play the buildings in the store.

Post Count
    It took them 2 years to update the items in the store. Expect updated buildings by 2016.

Post Count
    If they update the store buildings I would expect LTBs to see a significant increase in both cost and output. (Most) LTBs are already really good as far as output, but I don't see a current need to really drive up the price of them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GregoryBTD View Post
    Not every player can afford a 150.000.000$ building.
    There are plenty buildings in the store already which will enable you to build up to LTBs

Post Count
    People with +1 building upgrades which will pretty soon be many gold spenders. Not everyone plays free like you do.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    People with +1 building upgrades which will pretty soon be many gold spenders. Not everyone plays free like you do.
    You're a fool cpt Torgue!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Champion24 View Post
    You're a fool cpt Torgue!!
    Free banking was released again for a second time for top ten teams. If you don't believe that +1 building upgrades will follow then you are the fool.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Free banking was released again for a second time for top ten teams. If you don't believe that +1 building upgrades will follow then you are the fool.
    I'm pretty sure it will be at some point. Only FC folks has it currently.

In order to keep this game growing it needs to increase maximum player levels to 300, a whole new set of money and defense buildings, increased mafia from 500 to 1000 etc.

Here's an idea........Buildings that have both defense and money payout. Or Buildings upgrade max increase from 10 to 20.