Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Update issues

New issue (update dated July 11):

I now have a stuttering free video thingee. I click the free gems and select video option...the screen goes black and returns me back to the selection screen. Boo!

Menu > Shop > Featured > Get Free Gems > [Video Offers]
    Menu > Shop > Gold & Gems > Get Free Gems > [Video Offers]

Either way, you keep going round robin on the "Connection" screen and come back to the place where you must choose Videos or Offers. Since my VERY disappointing experience a month ago with Offers, I always choose Videos...only now I can't! Grrrrr!!
    Last edited by Rookeye; 07-13-2014 at 08:53 PM.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    New issue (update dated July 11):

I now have a stuttering free video thingee. I click the free gems and select video option...the screen goes black and returns me back to the selection screen. Boo!

Menu > Shop > Featured > Get Free Gems > [Video Offers]
    Menu > Shop > Gold & Gems > Get Free Gems > [Video Offers]

Either way, you keep going round robin on the "Connection" screen and come back to the place where you must choose Videos or Offers. Since my VERY disappointing experience a month ago with Offers, I always choose Videos...only now I can't! Grrrrr!!
    Thats been hapenning to me for a while now actually the black screen, but if i wait long enough, and hit back i get gems sometimes anyway.

But this 0 button now just drives me NUTS.

with NO response from GREE il follow most of the guild to Brave frontier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanji View Post
    with NO response from GREE il follow most of the guild to Brave frontier.
    no joke everyone, this is the game Gree wishes it could make. i wish i could show everyone the light with this game. ive been playing for months, updates every few weeks, like serious Huge extra maps, new mechanics, better units, updates. with patch notes, active fb staff, Great customer support gets to you within a day - ios and android is linked between the same game -connected to facebook in case you lose your account, and then - soon youll be able to play through facebook.. this game... this game is what gods created for man.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 07-13-2014 at 09:48 PM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by RaeLynn View Post
    There are a few people in my guild who have lost their free gems options as well and my game has frozen quite a bit since the last update.

Same problem. Any solution?

It has been 4+ days since the last post of a moderator on this forum. The last one was about a new EB...

My tickets are open and NOT solved for 6 days now.

GREE please sell/give this game as soon as possible to another company if you are not able to support your customers!
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kanji View Post
    Thats been hapenning to me for a while now actually the black screen, but if i wait long enough, and hit back i get gems sometimes anyway.
    There is no "back" button to hit. The screen shifts from your choice, to "hang on a sec, while we load it up", back to your choice screen. NO video starts streaming, NO back button, and NO gems!!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Unhappy gem earning....

I have the same issue about the free gem earning. I usually make 50+ gems a day by downloading apps, surveys, watching the videos for a gem a piece, it is how i am doing so well in the game and i havent had the feature of earning gems for 4 or 5 days now. It sucks, was a great feature of the game, i hope they resolve this issue in a patch of some kind....

Quote Originally Posted by hotd34me View Post
    I have the same issue about the free gem earning. I usually make 50+ gems a day by downloading apps, surveys, watching the videos for a gem a piece, it is how i am doing so well in the game and i havent had the feature of earning gems for 4 or 5 days now. It sucks, was a great feature of the game, i hope they resolve this issue in a patch of some kind....

The problem remains. No response from Gree...