Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Update issues

Update issues

Has anyone had any issues due to the update? A couple of my guildies have had the free gems button disappear from their screen since the update. Is this an unintended issue or is this some sort of punishment for glitching?
    Lexan-Guild Master of Nocturnal
    Level 92
    Friend Code - WBG PQX GDM

Quote Originally Posted by Lexan View Post
    Has anyone had any issues due to the update? A couple of my guildies have had the free gems button disappear from their screen since the update. Is this an unintended issue or is this some sort of punishment for glitching?
    I've had the same problem but I don't remember doing any "glitching"

There are a few people in my guild who have lost their free gems options as well and my game has frozen quite a bit since the last update.

In the arena tournament under the leaderboard tab, when I select view friends, it says that I'm not ranked and I can't see my friends ranking. Same thing happened with the last tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man SH View Post
    In the arena tournament under the leaderboard tab, when I select view friends, it says that I'm not ranked and I can't see my friends ranking. Same thing happened with the last tournament.
    Yeah, mine has been doing the same thing.

I had the missing gem button for few days. Then yesterday morning it was back, and i could watch some vids, but on afternoon the button was missing again, and still is.

Not sure, but i think there is some problem with the guild log, where it annouches name changes, donations etc. Since it was kina quiet some time in our guild and suddenly on next log you had like 30 logs showing up, and not all was even new, since some where done like 7h ago.

Same here. I don't have the Gem offer option since the Raid Boss update came out. Along with several people in my guild.

Also, if you change guild, there will be notifications from like 5 days ago. This has always been the same. But since the update, every time I force close the game, there are 30 notifactions from like 3-4 days ago.

I already have sent GREE multiple support tickets abouts this issue, but none of them are answered or answered correct. In example, I've gotten a reply to one of the tickets. This ticket was about the disappearing Free Gems option, but the reply was about how to (possibly) get your Raid Boss rewards by force closing the app... GREE please get your customer support together!
    Last edited by Bonaya; 07-11-2014 at 05:08 AM.
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

Game keep frezeeing saying the lost conction whoa way to go again gree

I have been having "back in time" issues for a while. Basically, my game reverts to a previous time (usually within 10 hours) and everything I did after that time is like it never happened. The only thing that sticks are my arena points, but I've lost rewards, crafted armors, etc. My training grounds end up being maxed out at 24k because it's like I never collected the gold.

Not sure how many people are having this, but I keep having a Disappearing Hastur experience...

1) I fight minions (say at Haunted Citadel)...in a few levels (say 2), Hastur shows up, and I have the option to fight him. If I take that option,

2) I see Hastur's EB rock base, but no Hastur. Further, the minion enemies show up at the top.

3) No fight occurs! If I click Fast Fwd, my guys dance a little, but no fight ever happens.

4) When I click X to exit the fight, I'm told that I fled the fight, have been defeated, and incidentally, the two friends I hired to fight Hastur are now wasted...for nothing.

5) Oho! When I return to next Haunted Citadel level, voila, there are the mystery enemies from Hastur's base. *Doh!*

_
    Last edited by Rookeye; 07-11-2014 at 12:51 PM.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I haven't had that happen. Have you tried fighting minions from a different level? I usually just farm Skeletons Tomb Normal to get Snake Skins and get the EB to appear (kills 2 birds with 1 stone).

Elita commented on that in another post (can't remember which one). All you have to do when this happens is:

1. DO NOT PUSH ANYTHING BUT THE RED X IN THE TOP RIGHT!!!! (Sorry for yelling )
    2. When it asks you if you want to flee, tap yes.
    3. Finish the level you were working on

Then, after collecting the rewards, you will be taken back to fight Hastur, hired friends intact.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Elita commented on that in another post (can't remember which one). All you have to do when this happens is:

1. DO NOT PUSH ANYTHING BUT THE RED X IN THE TOP RIGHT!!!! (Sorry for yelling )
    2. When it asks you if you want to flee, tap yes.
    3. Finish the level you were working on

Then, after collecting the rewards, you will be taken back to fight Hastur, hired friends intact.
    Thanks, just looked and found my friends intact. Thanks!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Are we going to get any indication from GREE, is this matter being looked into ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanji View Post
    Are we going to get any indication from GREE, is this matter being looked into ?
    Ha! Nope. Emailed them twice with little to no reply