Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you guys do

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Got just over 2 billion saved up for a upgrade

Upgrade my 2nd Tsar to lvl 7 which never get robbed
    Or take the current fireworks LTB to lvl 7 which will get robbed a fair bit

Cheers
    Neither, although if you insist on those being your only options I would have to go with the Teahouse. Here is what I would consider/recommend. At this point in a cycle it's a fair expectation there will be another LTB out in about a week, so I would save as much of that $2B as possible for the next building. Personally, I would upgrade a "classic" 12/24/48 building with a cheaper upgrade cost than LTBs. It will probably have a long upgrade time, but that's ok because you're planning ahead and can use that long upgrade as an opportunity to save more cash for future needs.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Neither, although if you insist on those being your only options I would have to go with the Teahouse. Here is what I would consider/recommend. At this point in a cycle it's a fair expectation there will be another LTB out in about a week, so I would save as much of that $2B as possible for the next building. Personally, I would upgrade a "classic" 12/24/48 building with a cheaper upgrade cost than LTBs. It will probably have a long upgrade time, but that's ok because you're planning ahead and can use that long upgrade as an opportunity to save more cash for future needs.
    I get what your sayin' bro but if I do the Tsar it will put be in excess of 13mil iph so doesn't take that long to hit a billion for next LTB. I am tempted to sell the lvl 6 fireworks and just stick to lvl 1,s seen has there always getting hit on.