Exclamation War reward it's WRONG

I am wondering why I have not recieved the correct rewards for the boss raid. My guild placed first (Rainbow Party), and we were not given the the correct armor. Some got a regular epic and some got nothing. We are due an Epic+ for winning this event. This must be rectified or this is considered fraud. You advertised an epic+ for being the top scoring guild. We did that and our rewards were not what was promised or what we PAID for!!

This must be taken care of immediately or legal action will be taken by all 40 players from Rainbow Party. (The number 1 ios guild along with Rainbow Rug)
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Ibtl

Seriously, it's a bad war epic at best but you earned it....I think the threat is a little grandiose
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

Exclamation Gree get your rewards correct / now please.

gree get the rewards correct. Like yesterday please,,,
    Why after 3 days and nights of banging my head against a ORC did you not send me the proper reward as promised?

Again Gree..... Get it right!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    I am wondering why I have not recieved the correct rewards for the boss raid. My guild placed first (Rainbow Party), and we were not given the the correct armor. Some got a regular epic and some got nothing. We are due an Epic+ for winning this event. This must be rectified or this is considered fraud. You advertised an epic+ for being the top scoring guild. We did that and our rewards were not what was promised or what we PAID for!!

This must be taken care of immediately or legal action will be taken by all 40 players from Rainbow Party. (The number 1 ios guild along with Rainbow Rug)

My guild Solaris was ranked 52nd, after the cheaters were removed we went to rank 49 (Took screenshots, check the game yourself) yet we got the wrong rewards. We got the T100 rewards instead of the T50. Can we get mod posts about what may or may not be done? Again they are not the best rewards but for some those rewards are needed and everyone in guild would like to receive what we earned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you're completely unaware of how stupid you sound.

Angry Didn't get compensation for technical inconveniences of the Raid Boss rewards

I FINALLY got my Raid boss rewards, but did not in turn get any compensation for the technical difficulties I had waiting for them. Also, our guild placed around 490, and it gave us the rewards for being in the 5,000's. Guild name: Warriors 740. I am also having big troubles with re equipping armor to my knights. My game freezes up every single time.

We got our epic plus ..
    Thanks gree
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you're completely unaware of how stupid you sound.
    If you can't understand , you will grow up some day
    Have no worry .
    Touch for life.

Red face Thanks Gree

[B]thanks Gree we received our plus as promised... Thanks again for your diligence in working out all the raid problems.

QUOTE=Sarah 101;1342120]I am wondering why I have not recieved the correct rewards for the boss raid. My guild placed first (Rainbow Party), and we were not given the the correct armor. Some got a regular epic and some got nothing. We are due an Epic+ for winning this event. This must be rectified or this is considered fraud. You advertised an epic+ for being the top scoring guild. We did that and our rewards were not what was promised or what we PAID for!!

This must be taken care of immediately or legal action will be taken by all 40 players from Rainbow Party. (The number 1 ios guild along with Rainbow Rug)[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt any legal action will be taken, you CHOSE to pay for the reward, the reward itself was actually completely free.

It's like paying $100 for a FREE t-shirt and threatening to sue them because it doesn't fit. It's FREE its a GIFT, you didn't pay for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Says the biggest idiot since Mark on these Forums.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

i've never heard of someone suing someone for content in their own game. i doubt you'd ever get anywhere.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else